420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2019

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
Agemon - does your avatar look like a Buffalo?

I think it does.

Post that pic here??
I posted it originally at Imtoasted's journal and then decided to make it my avatar. The Weed Mantis...! :laugh:

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
Oh Mantis

I call Buffalo face but I'm high A/F now.

I think I have this problem. Every time I look at cannabis plant pics, I see faces. Not of people but from the rest of the world.

I need to jump off the seed wagon ... again.
Do you see what I see? I love watching the clouds dance by and the butterflies fly. So many this spring, all flying north, Monarchs I think.

buzz62

Do you see what I see? I love watching the clouds dance by and the butterflies fly. So many this spring, all flying north, Monarchs I think.
Obviously I'm a lot farther north!! Nothing but snow here 2 feet deep, but its nice to know spring's started somewhere!

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Obviously I'm a lot farther north!! Nothing but snow here 2 feet deep, but its nice to know spring's started somewhere!
Monarch's are on the way brother. Spring is coming.

Was 75F here in Philly today had to take off my long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 6 months or something sheesh.

Sun is up longer than 4 hrs finally - makes everybody happier I think.

More birds flying and less birds flipping. lol I'm noticing.

buzz62

Monarch's are on the way brother. Spring is coming.

Was 75F here in Philly today had to take off my long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 6 months or something sheesh.

Sun is up longer than 4 hrs finally - makes everybody happier I think.

More birds flying and less birds flipping. lol I'm noticing.
75F! Nice, well its supposed to get to 58F here this week so that will feel great compared to two weeks ago at -30F! Which is the perfect serving temperature for rye shots btw, as thick as maple syrup!

Heavenly Hybrid

Asesino85

Plant of the Month: May 2017, Sept 2017, Jan 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2018
Fan leaf of my Tangerine Dream. Looking like she's at a disco with all the colors. She is in the very middle of the plant and leaves above her block certain diodes allowing only certain colors to come through in areas. Otherwise she is just a plain old healthy green fan leaf.

Last edited:

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018
Awesome entries everyone! Guess I’ll see what luck I have this month!

Here is a bud from my Crystal Candy Autoflower that was just about to go into the jar for curing! Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom