420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2018

CCheers gardener gardner

i am deleting this photo as i have posted a pic in here this month already,, next month perhaps

So many beautiful plants and great photos.

So - I’m mentioning this because I’d hate for these great entries to not be counted...
@Dutchman1990 @Featherleaf @Piña Delores @nivek
It’s part of the contest criteria that images need to be uploaded to the 420 gallery and inserted from there. Attaching to the post doesn’t qualify.
Nivek prob’ly has time to edit and reinsert the image ... maybe the others could contact Teddy and ask to do it again. I don’t know if they’re super strict about it, but it’s there in the criteria in the opening post so I assume it’s serious and that there’s a good reason for it (like, maybe, the ability of all the staff to access all the pics in one place in the server comes to mind ;) ).

Make sure your entry qualifies! :thumb:

:Namaste:

Thanks for the heads up, now uploaded to the 420 gallery

and re-posted from there. Hopefully someone can delete the first post. Thanks again

I'd like to throw one up for the hell of it... Can't say it's off my current grow,,, I know,,as I hang my head in shame......... But is a pretty picture and I have enjoyed it as a screensaver....... Besides, I ain't the most likable person in the world?

But it's a Girl Scout Cookies from Feminized seeds. Wish I took a cut.. But is life,,, and learning journey.......

Thats a beautiful plant...... shes stunning....real looker....

My bad, sorry - as you can probably tell - I'm new here.
Welcome to the best cannabis forum on the web dakotamoon!
:welcome:

This post below will help you get acquainted with the site :thumb: It includes info about uploading to the gallery and making a grow journal and a lot of other helpful stuff as well.

Helpful Links For New Members

The contests always lay out their rules and guidelines in the first post of the contest thread ;)

Hope you enjoy yourself round here as much as I do!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom