420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2018

Well we all been there, before you know it you're in it. Can't wait to see your entry:cheer:

:passitleft:
I mean I want to I think I need some glamour shots training haha Mine are unique for the one fact I have never grown before and seem to be using tactics not many people use?? Lol so they are all winners in my book Please scroll they some of my stuff and take a look!

HH and Ob are right. If your image is already in the gallery Happythoughts, then as Oldbear says, you’ll need to insert it into the post using the “gallery insert” icon (the little camera icon amongst the tools). That will open your gallery uploads, then you select the image and click continue (you may need t scroll down to see the ‘continue’ button.

Both your images have been loaded to the post as attachments. Try the camera icon insert and see how you go. You’ll need to report your earlier post(s) to the mods as well so they can delete them (report button, bottom left of every post) .

:Namaste:

AN aside to @Oldbear - there is a way to insert gallery images without the meta data showing, and then they look just the same as an attachment - not totally relevant to this discussion, but thought I’d mention it. I use the URL of the image to confirm if an image is an attachment or not ;)
Ok ill report my old posts and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think it's just his naturally hairy forehead but don't truly know to tell you the truth. They do look to be sticky though whatever they are.

2nd closer look seems to be he/she is rolling in trichomes. Maybe it helps with the stress of finding something to eat! I dunno.

Or could be just Happy Daze, I found a home! Just don't touch me. Lol
So must be a girl.

F5D7856C-0C7A-4264-9A31-A644ABB1EF77.jpeg

Not the cleanest pic but why not give it a shot Sour Diesel auto

Just wanted to cruise through and wish everyone a Happy Holidaze.
:passitleft:

Hope Santa check everyone's Seedsman "wish list" this year too! LoL

Stay lifted y'all!
-P
:ganjamon:

Great photo's, everyone! :welldone:

I have to say, though....With all the insect pics, I wasn't sure if this was POTM or a "Cannabis Pest ID" thread! :rofl:
The darn insect shots are always insane too! Beautiful every time! LoL
:bravo:

Scary competition. LoL

Back
Top Bottom