420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2018

I know this pic isn’t of the caliber of others entered this month but I wanted to share it anyways just because I thought it was pretty cool. Taken with an iPhone under a blurple light.

I don't envy you guys having to pick the best this month there Teddy....

I know this pic isn’t of the caliber of others entered this month but I wanted to share it anyways just because I thought it was pretty cool. Taken with an iPhone under a blurple light.
I really like it. I snap obscure pics of my plants all the time..... Just snap away and sort them out later. I'll generally have 10-15 garbage shots, but there always seems to be one that makes me smile & say "That's a keeper"

This picture is a "keeper" fo sho!

:passitleft:

The Winners

Thank you all for your entries, which gave us plenty of judgely debate this month. Some exceptional photos again.

Many, many congratulations to this month's first place winner, as well as to the two runners up. Great work, everyone. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Second Place - Amy Gardner

Third Place - Blew Hiller

The Winners

Thank you all for your entries, which gave us plenty of judgely debate this month. Some exceptional photos again.

Many, many congratulations to this month's first place winner, as well as to the two runners up. Great work, everyone. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Second Place - Amy Gardner

Third Place - Blew Hiller

Well done!! These are fantastic shots. That Hornet is incredible!

Back
Top Bottom