• Preston9mm - Jack Herer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SleepDog - Bubba Kush

• PakaloloGrow - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's excellent. Really what I wanted from it. Hits me like a train sometimes. Like right now. But it doesn't knock me out. I'm horizontal on this stuff. Not a care in the world. The smoke itself is still getting better.
I have no idea what that is mate. Is that a nutrient? I gave her the regular nutes pretty much right to the end I think.
Oh sorry. Koolbloom dry is a popular finisher in the US. There is a Koolbloom liquid, but one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Anyway, your leaves have a color that happens most of the time with KB Dry... I dig your plant, maybe I'll try it someday

Oh sorry. Koolbloom dry is a popular finisher in the US. There is a Koolbloom liquid, but one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Anyway, your leaves have a color that happens most of the time with KB Dry... I dig your plant, maybe I'll try it someday
Ah okay cool. Thanks for the info. Was really easy to grow. Had a few hiccups during the grow too.

Liquid KoolBloom and Dry KoolBloom are both supplements made by General Hydroponics. Liquid KoolBloom is used for the first 2/3 of flowering, and Dry KoolBloom is used during the last third. They are supposed to add weight to the buds. I've used them in every grow, and have not done a comparison with and without these supplements.

Liquid KoolBloom and Dry KoolBloom are both supplements made by General Hydroponics. Liquid KoolBloom is used for the first 2/3 of flowering, and Dry KoolBloom is used during the last third. They are supposed to add weight to the buds. I've used them in every grow, and have not done a comparison with and without these supplements.
Ah nice. I'll try to remember about that for the future. Cheers.

I have with KB dry. I started using Mendo Avalanche and like it a bit more. It's another finisher but is advertised as a bud hardener. And I believe it increases weight, and actually "hardness" I still have a bag and a half of KB Dry, so I'm sure I will use it again, it's good stuff

My entry is a Somango XXL strain. She stands at almost 6 foot from the bottom of the bucket to the light. Trimmed the top but she still reached for the sky. She fills a 2'x2' cabinet completely. Good luck to all and as usual the entries are great!

Another particularly challenging month I see. Oh well, here goes. I'd like to enter my Phantom OG by Barneys Farm. She was a great strain to grow providing an almost hassle free experience. She's not quite dry yet so I can't comment on her taste and potency but she smells great. It's a sweet OG with candy undertones. Good luck everyone....

Another particularly challenging month I see. Oh well, here goes. I'd like to enter my Phantom OG by Barneys Farm. She was a great strain to grow providing an almost hassle free experience. She's not quite dry yet so I can't comment on her taste and potency but she smells great. It's a sweet OG with candy undertones. Good luck everyone....

Nice job man.

I'm so stoned I thought that this was my thread! :rofl:
Haha. I've done that too many times. Write 6 pages of BS and add 9 photos only to realize you're on Uncle Stinkies Aeroponic Madness thread... I feel you bro.

Haha. I've done that too many times. Write 6 pages of BS and add 9 photos only to realize you're on Uncle Stinkies Aeroponic Madness thread... I feel you bro.
Lol. Last time I did it was on AngryBirds tread. To be fair, with some of the dank I see on here I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often

Lol. Last time I did it was on AngryBirds tread. To be fair, with some of the dank I see on here I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often
Retarded loadies unite!!

My Entry...

Colorado cookies by The Vault Seed Bank
Smelled exactly like Peanut butter cookie dough, tasted very similar...

full

full

Wow, that's awesome
Thanks ;) much appreciated.
This was the 2nd plant I ever grew, only used megacrop nutes and diy led lighting, of course I topped it lol it was an auto, hence how short it was. Got 3 ish Oz dried ;) Good luck everyone, I hope you all win, also not really, I wanna win some cool swag hehehe.

Thanks ;) much appreciated.
This was the 2nd plant I ever grew, only used megacrop nutes and diy led lighting, of course I topped it lol it was an auto, hence how short it was. Got 3 ish Oz dried ;) Good luck everyone, I hope you all win, also not really, I wanna win some cool swag hehehe.
Impressive

Back
Top Bottom