• Preston9mm - Jack Herer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SleepDog - Bubba Kush

• PakaloloGrow - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the color on that bad girl great job she looks great!!

Thanks bud! She was a very nice one to grow other than the slow veg!

It kinda smells like a combination of a grape Jolly Ranchers hard candy and Vick's vapor rub when pinching the buds. A grapey medicinal scent I guess one could say!:blunt:

Sounds delightful. GDP is one I have been wanting to grow again for a while. I am sure the OG just adds to it in all the right ways.

Off to another great start this month!

I'd like to submit my best plant grown to date. This was Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farms and I filled an entire 4x4' grow tent with only her. Once again I used my Quadline technique (surprised?) to get her to fill out the entire tent and keep her as even as I could while being able to hold the weight of the colas. She was grown in coco coir in a 10 gallon smart pot and I grew her using 2 Mars Hydro reflector series 144s. I ended up yielding 495 grams in the end and this one will be hard for me to beat ever again until I try another one plant in one tent kind of grow.

I'd like to submit my best plant grown to date. This was Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farms and I filled an entire 4x4' grow tent with only her. Once again I used my Quadline technique (surprised?) to get her to fill out the entire tent and keep her as even as I could while being able to hold the weight of the colas. She was grown in coco coir in a 10 gallon smart pot and I grew her using 2 Mars Hydro reflector series 144s. I ended up yielding 495 grams in the end and this one will be hard for me to beat ever again until I try another one plant in one tent kind of grow.

Looking great. So that setup is around 600W actual? Very nice yield. I had around 300 grams from 3x3 with 400W actual LED's. Now I have 480W quantum boards and 2 x 120W R300's. I am planning to stack them all in 3x3. Too bad I can't fit a 4x4 cabinet in my apartment. Feeling envious :passitleft:

Am blown away.
Simply far too many 5 star plants here to say 'Naw'! to..
No bad plants at all, just awesomeness in pots!!!

Whelp. Just gonna drop this off here, cause I can. Y'all have some beautiful looking plants.

She is a Random Unknown Bag Seed, and part of my first grow.

Here is my (89’ SuperSkunk x BigBuddha Cheese)xCandyRain she smells like foot funk/ sweet candy it’s a oddly refreshing smell. She is so dark in color her leaves look Black!!!

That's funny. I was just telling someone how my plant smells like a skunky arm pit. And that I like it... is that wrong haha

That's awesome.

Thanks. That was a day or two before she got chopped. Went some awesome colours.
How was the smoke? It looks like the quality is there.

Did you use Koolbloom Dry at the end?

Looking great. So that setup is around 600W actual? Very nice yield. I had around 300 grams from 3x3 with 400W actual LED's. Now I have 480W quantum boards and 2 x 120W R300's. I am planning to stack them all in 3x3. Too bad I can't fit a 4x4 cabinet in my apartment. Feeling envious :passitleft:

Yup, pretty much nailed it. I think it was an 8 week veg time as well and 10 week flower so 18 weeks total.

How was the smoke? It looks like the quality is there.

Did you use Koolbloom Dry at the end?
It's excellent. Really what I wanted from it. Hits me like a train sometimes. Like right now. But it doesn't knock me out. I'm horizontal on this stuff. Not a care in the world. The smoke itself is still getting better.
I have no idea what that is mate. Is that a nutrient? I gave her the regular nutes pretty much right to the end I think.

Back
Top Bottom