• Big Tasty - Blue Widow x White Widow x Sugar Black Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weenmeoff - White Widow x Big Bud

• Odinsmaster - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll put Rosie in one more time because I did manage to get her out of the closet.
She looked a bit different too.

Sugar Black Rose on harvest day.

DSC0165911.JPG

DSC016229.JPG

TheRedDragon presents:
Carnival.

This beautiful specimen flowered for almost 2 months. I harvested a little over 8 ounces dry from her. The taste of the bud is like tasting a pine tree mixed with fruity and a bit of gasoline to give it kick. This plant was grown in Doc Bud's Kit which means it tastes heavenly and it is straight fire.

20161028_2014461.jpg
20161028_1845181.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and good luck to all the other contestants. There is some stiff competition this month.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Hi Everyone :ciao:

Good news - we have a new sponsor for Plant of the Month. :yahoo:

Thank you to our lovely sponsor, Dutch Master Nutrients. :thanks:

Our winner can select between three base nutrients packages:
Aqua Feed Bundle | Dutch Master Nutrients
Media Feed Bundle | Dutch Master Nutrients
Coir Feed Bundle | Dutch Master Nutrients

Here's what they say:
Our passionate mission at Dutch Master is to provide domestic and commercial cannabis growers world-wide with the most cost effective, easy to use, cutting edge, cannabis specific technologies available - designed with success in mind. Through our research and development program founded in cannabis-friendly Washington State, our primary scientific focus is on both the health of the plant and the health of the consumer.

Please say 'Thank you' to Dutch Master by having a look at their website.

(Dutch Master began their POTM sponsorship last month. Mr Teddy put them in the prize list however forgot to tell you all. Teddy says sorry.)

:Namaste:

Just my 2 cents Greenproto.. a name is just that.. As far as I'm concerned is there are just 3 kinds of weed.. Bad, good, and better... I don't have faith in a name myself.. Even from alot of vendors... 90% of the seeds I get,, I don't know for sure what I'm getting. Alot of variants of the same name, and even more phenos.. So to me it all comes down to if its good,, that's enough.. Big difference between mine Blue Dream and yours... I bought mine from a vendor bred by Humbolt Seeds.. I have to say they do have a very stable genetics. Yours is a intresting looking plant.. Hope she smokes as good as she looks...
I also wanted to say,,, I'm happy to see alot more people in the contests.. And the quailty of the pictures is some of the best I've seen.. Reps to everyone.. Keepem Green

If there is still an opening for this months POTM I'd like to enter my CBD Crew's "Mango Haze" she's a true beast

She's approaching nine weeks in
Looks like I have the 77 day pheno

420-magazine-mobile1370247406.jpg

420-magazine-mobile159310825.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Had to go way back to last year in my gallery.
heres my entry this month..a cropking white widow went 12 weeks and produced 7.5 oz of bud..big 12 inch + colas..was some of the strongest smoke ive grown ever..totally did and would knock out any beginner for sure..
peace ♡

20160626_0957441.jpg

I would like to enter my cotton candy delicious seeds she was mother plant and I took lots of clones off her, I am usually a hydro guy so this was different for me but I got her frosty and beautiful
420-magazine-mobile1324728201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170385551.jpg

Quick question , not bn a member for long! I take it you can enter a plant from years ago ? Just doesn't really make sense to me a thought it would of bn a plant that was ready maybe late Feb or early march to enter ! Peace

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

I would like to enter my cotton candy delicious seeds she was mother plant and I took lots of clones off her, I am usually a hydro guy so this was different for me but I got her frosty and beautiful
420-magazine-mobile1324728201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170385551.jpg

I've not long change to Coco from hydro myself bit of a learning curve

Quick question , not bn a member for long! I take it you can enter a plant from years ago ? Just doesn't really make sense to me a thought it would of bn a plant that was ready maybe late Feb or early march to enter ! Peace

As long as it was grown by you, there's nothing in the rules stopping you entering an old plant. (Although most entries are an average of only 12 weeks old ;))

:Namaste:

I've not long change to Coco from hydro myself bit of a learning curve

I love dwc i have 10 5 gallon buckets baby seedlings and i have roots in the water already

Back
Top Bottom