Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weenmeoff - White Widow x Big Bud

• Odinsmaster - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see the contenders .

Ps fark Twox you probably stole my vote again even though I'm competing honestly man geesus. Looks like some sort of frosted cereal.
Thank you very much.., votes are always nice but compliments like this are the real reason I enter these contests.. Win or lose I'm still really happy that she turned out as great as she did and that feeling that I'm improving as a grower is priceless.

The blaze that's a hell of a plant were is the strain from

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not competing this month bud. Which plant are you referring to?

I have to say something.. I don't vote in contests,,,, Personal thing,, but I do have to say this alot of beautiful plants shown here.. TOO many to really vote on,,,, most all humble mine but I have to acknowledge this one... and ya'll probley won't ever see me vote again.. Well never know but,,, Damn I hope he grabbed a cut. GL everyone and Keepem Green

That vote was hard. So many amazing looking beauties. Congratulations to all the nomines and good luck to all of you master growers. I just wish I could smell them all, before voting. ;)

phewww... there's some talented green fingers at work on these works of art...double kudos ladies and gents, I bow to the knowledge

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Wait for my next months entry, she has been kept a secret from now on all contest won't have journal plants in it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I'll look forward to it, I'm uk so everything here is all hush hush.. LOL...what's the secret, long veg, training ect

I'm usually around in a few forums with brits and have tended to use the European market but I've acquired myself a few American breeders seeds, a few different bohdi strains and some nice sounding strains, I'll be around so don't be surprised if I ask for help

Haha. Hey biBri welcome! This isn't the right thread for that sort of thing this is a competition for growers. The questions you posted will be deleted soon but to answer your question breeders from US would shop anywhere and tax is somewhere round 10%. Good to have you old chap.

The poll has now closed.

Congratulations to GreenProto and his beautiful Blue Dream. (I had that down as the winner as soon as I saw it. :thumb:)

:bravo:

Thank you to all entrants for your particularly pre-eminent parade of perfect plants. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations to ya GreenProto!:bravo: Great job & enjoy the fruits of your hard labor!:high-five:

Beautiful plant.. Major score for a first termer... We know you got more coming... Congrat's And Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom