• Big Tasty - Blue Widow x White Widow x Sugar Black Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weenmeoff - White Widow x Big Bud

• Odinsmaster - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some really awesome plants in here. Don't think I have a chance but I would like to enter a plant just to get past my first time.

Fast buds pineapple express.
420-magazine-mobile872104764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile942700897.jpg

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow
Beautiful in my opinion!
P.S:
Really wanna know how they smell!

GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

Ditto..

Every bud is different and beautiful in its own way. Especially with those big fat frosty calyxs with those bright orange hairs sticking out. :bravo:

Note to all members: most of us here love growing in general and enjoy all the varieties of cannabis presented in these contests. If your proud of your plant and happy with your grow, your plants and buds deserve to be here regardless of what's been posted already. It's also a great way to meet new members and keep this community of growers active.. plus I like the eye candy

That is a very accurate way to describe it. Way better than anything I have come up with.

Fun fact of the day : Jam is made with real fruit, jelly is made of fruit juice and no fruit chunks. Most people here only say jelly because they don't know any better. There is the chef in me coming out :). You also got me thinking of medicated jam paired with strains that already smell like the fruit. Thanks for the idea.

I actually didn't know that about jam vs jelly. Now I want to grow this strain again. LOL! It was a winner.

I will be honest, I didn't imagine to be blessed with such a beautiful girls.
I was blown away by the amount of warm feedback I've got from this community.
And was suggested to apply for the contest.

And all this, in my first grow. Thank you.

I present to you, Blue Dream with purple Phenotype- Day 52 of flowering.

:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Full_Shop.jpg

Close_Up48.JPG

:thanks:

Beautiful plant never seen a purple pheno Blue Dream!!! Aw some job on your first grow!!!!Live-Love-Learn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ditto..

Every bud is different and beautiful in its own way. Especially with those big fat frosty calyxs with those bright orange hairs sticking out. :bravo:

Note to all members: Most of us here love growing in general and enjoy all the varieties of cannabis presented in these contests. If your proud of your plant and happy with your grow, your plants and buds deserve to be here regardless of what's been posted already. It's also a great way to meet new members and keep this community of growers active.. Plus i like the eye candy

exactly!!!!

The consolidated entries are available for your delight and delectation in the first post in the thread and the poll is now open. :cheer:

Apologies to DemonicAngel - 25 entries maximum. See you next month.

Good luck to all. :Namaste:

Teddy...if you see this or someone else? Does that mean we should go ahead and vote or is there going to be additional entries and voting nearer to the end of the month?
Thanks

The consolidated entries are available for your delight and delectation in the first post in the thread and the poll is now open. :cheer:

Apologies to DemonicAngel - 25 entries maximum. See you next month.

Good luck to all. :Namaste:
No biggie always another time. There are some beauties here that put mine to shame anyways lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She's definitely worthy of contention!:cheer: Look forward to seeing her next month.
I'm not so sure maybe in a few months. She wasn't nice enough lol. I would have liked to have done some things differently with her but next grow I'll aim to do better. Thank you Kingston Rabbi, appreciate the compliment.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom