Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weenmeoff - White Widow x Big Bud

• Odinsmaster - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heya friends,,y'all know who you are better than me

this is the first time i have been able to enter a plant in this contest, reason being, my plants are so 'confined' and screened up in me teeny flower room that i usually have to cut the plants out to harvest

but, this one different,, up at the front, first off, in the flower room, short and squat helped lower it out of the screen and here she be,,

mama thai / thai stick,,, ninety one days in the flower room after an eight week veg period. this plant goes way back to last october, the fourteenth to be exact,, older than me nearly,, ha

P1170112.JPG

a one gallon pot, not obese by any means,, spicey smelling,, and gonna give me three ounces i bet,, ok, i already know how much,, near exactly one hundred grams,, so impressed myself

P1170114-1.jpg

i am not the only over achiever in this grow,, indeed,,

salude friends,,

I've not long change to Coco from hydro myself bit of a learning curve

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

It's easy I think you just gotta follow the directions and listen to your ladies if you do you will be rewarded with nice big ladies, I will post some pics in my thread later it's called my new dwc run Afghan kush and mothers click my name and then check my posts, and you can see that I use soil smart pots and HYDRO always!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's easy I think you just gotta follow the directions and listen to your ladies if you do you will be rewarded with nice big ladies, I will post some pics in my thread later it's called my new dwc run Afghan kush and mothers click my name and then check my posts, and you can see that I use soil smart pots and HYDRO always!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Y3ah think your right there nugz ,I've actually already subbed into your grow I always used nfts for years just bn using Coco for bout a year nearly so getting there ! My SBR is in the dark just now untill tomoz and I'll get few pics up then u should Ave a look . Thanks for the reply

Y3ah think your right there nugz ,I've actually already subbed into your grow I always used nfts for years just bn using Coco for bout a year nearly so getting there ! My SBR is in the dark just now untill tomoz and I'll get few pics up then u should Ave a look . Thanks for the reply

No problem i always try to get talented people in DWC its by far the best way

So many beautiful plants!

I'll add mine to the mix, its a white widow X big bud or as we like to call it, Big Widow! She went 87 days in flower. She has an awesome aroma which is a mix of citrus/orange with hints of pine and raspberry. She was grown with Doc Buds high Brix blend and flowered under the perfect sun Goliath. I'm guessing it will be about 6 zips dry.

Good luck everyone! Love that Carnival TRD/noob!

IMG_20170312_140356.jpg

IMG_20170312_140511.jpg

I'll throw this White Rhino by Nirvana in the mix again. Clear headed high and smells like sweet candy now that it is all cured. I got 5 ounces of good bud off her in my first grow ever using coco. She ended up being 32" wide and 28" deep. Lots of tops because she was grown under a ScrOG net. My best plant to date so far! Good luck to everyone, this is always fun to see 420s finest every month.

IMG_098336.JPG

IMG_088330.JPG

Epic!

Both the white rhinos I grew from Nirvana smelled like apricot jelly (we say jam here) when cured. Very sweet. Almost sickly sweet.

Good luck bud.

Organic indoor grown Jade Dragon (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple).:blunt:
This bushy little gal with the nice firm colas hanging everywhere was topped numerous times and vegged for 60 days than flowered under 2-1000 watt H.P.S. lamps for 63 more. She was also fed with the General Organics line of nutrients both grow & bloom plus a bit of Liquid Karma every feeding then flushed for 10 days with Clearex prior to harvest. Enjoy and best of luck to all my fellow growers.:goodluck:

DSC025028.JPG

DSC025827.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Doesn't get much better than this.

That Jade Dragon... GDP and Green Crack sounds like a killer combo. That Mama Thai/Thai Stick looks like it would fry your brain.

Can someone tell me if those 2 are stinky plants in Veg and Flowering stages? I have to be careful of odor.

Have to try and not look at the entries very much, cause this thread is making me envious to The Max*

Both the white rhinos I grew from Nirvana smelled like apricot jelly (we say jam here) when cured. Very sweet. Almost sickly sweet.

That is a very accurate way to describe it. Way better than anything I have come up with.

Fun fact of the day : Jam is made with real fruit, jelly is made of fruit juice and no fruit chunks. Most people here only say jelly because they don't know any better. There is the chef in me coming out :). You also got me thinking of medicated jam paired with strains that already smell like the fruit. Thanks for the idea.

What's up 420 fam!!.. :ciao:
Amazing plants so far. I wanted to join in on the fun so I'll present my Orka Cookie cross, pheno#5. I chopped her last night and she is hands down the frostiest strain I've ever grown. The smell coming off of her was of a semi sweet and a overwhelming limey stank. I'm guessing she will yeild around 1.5 to 2 oz. The rosin I make out of her trim should be some killer stuff especially if it tastes like it smells..
20170312_185153.jpg

20170312_185222.jpg

Best of luck everybody and thumbs up on all the entries this month, I love it!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom