• Big Tasty - Blue Widow x White Widow x Sugar Black Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weenmeoff - White Widow x Big Bud

• Odinsmaster - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent specimen Greenproto, you've shown us all what beauty is. Always a great pleasure to see the finest of the world's plants on display. Yours is at the top of the heap my friend, congratulations.
:bravo: :adore: :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Knowing your talent, it is an honor to hear such compliment. Thank you so much!
And as I said, I voted for you.

Knowing your talent, it is an honor to hear such compliment. Thank you so much!
And as I said, I voted for you.

That's very humbling Proto, :Namaste: thank you. My "skills" have only developed thanks to the members Here. Also 3 months of intensive study and a couple practice plants... But it goes to show that anyone can achieve their aims at growing medicine if they so choose. I'm so glad to see new growers showing off their hard work in these contests, it's an inspiration to everyone. Especially those just getting started. Congrats once again Proto, she's a beauty.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. You haven't seen the last of Ole Margy, she'll be back.

Congrats to all entrants, and the winner is all winner, indeed

For the first time I actually received two votes, a marked improvement from all the zero votes in the past. Perhaps encouraging, perhaps not

Cheers to whomever voted for my pretty,, and to all voters in general, cept those that voted for trump,, goofs

Congrats to all entrants, and the winner is all winner, indeed

For the first time I actually received two votes, a marked improvement from all the zero votes in the past. Perhaps encouraging, perhaps not

Cheers to whomever voted for my pretty,, and to all voters in general, cept those that voted for trump,, goofs
All plants are beautiful. ALL OF THEM.

Plain green, yellow, pink, purple. For me all of them are gorgeous simply because what they mean for me, and what they stand for as a cannabis plant.

This contest is one of the toughest.
How can you decide from 25 plants, all are being raised and nurtured by so many talented growers?

Belated congrats GreenProto. :thumb:
I missed voting this month. Wandered in here twice to study the plants- wandered out again both times confused and undecided...too many nice plants.

Back
Top Bottom