• Pigeons420 - Cheese

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • HizzyB - Purple Dream

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • ShiggityFlip - Columbian Gold

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn! Some solid entries already. I think I'll sit this one out!

:adore:

Yup!! I'm with you Dan! :rofl:

Great entries in here so far.. I have nothing to compare lol

Lets try this again...

I humbly submit my nomination of our Dinafem Cheese for plant of the month. She was a very aggressive plant and didn't want to submit to any form of training we threw at her. SCRoG on the lower part to help spread her out. Tons of LST and super cropping. She was in veg for 13 weeks and flower for 60 days. She was a 40" square about 36" tall when she was put into flower. At the end it was difficult to tell since she was falling all over herself from the weight. One of the largest colas weighed in at 13 grams and was about the size of a 16 oz can. We yielded 371 grams of produce and about another ounce of buds that will be used for oil. She was grown under the Amare SE450 +UVB and ended up at .80 GPW (calculations from actual watts). As for her smell/taste it is like a pungent earthy cheese. Almost "vintage". Its getting even better with age.

First picture is roughly 2 or 3 weeks into flower as we didn't have a great picture of her by herself when she finished. Stakes everywhere and still falling over. Then a bud shot 3 days before harvest (day 57).

DSC_036910.JPG

DSC_098613.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

Marvelous trich shot, Dank!

Magic trichs :rofl: dynamo couldn't do that (older generation replace with David copperfield or older, Houdini)

:rofl: this is mad.. All previous monthly winners should vote this now, then she can't be entered again with 36 days extra growth...

I concur. This is crazy. Ima stay out of this month's attempt of running too haha. Mine can not be compared to any of these entries LOL. Crazy awesome submissions, guys. Shieeee.

What's up everybody.. This is my first plant of the month entry so I thought if would enter something from my very first grow. I'm not sure why I'm entering after seeing this month's entrys but I love participating and being active in this community so here we go..

Moxie Viper Cookies, the cookie pheno....

20160113_203235.png

20160113_203029.png

She was sooooooo stoney and tasted like cookies with a very light kushy smell. This was my first experience with "The frost"

Good luck everybody..

Ditto!

I've being watching her almost from the beginning and still wasn't ready for that photo when I scrolled down. Sort of like seeing the girl next door all dressed up for the prom. Okay, not that dramatic, but close.

Have some chernobyl, and don't worry, I washed this batch. :passitleft: And I wasn't drooling when I took the first hit. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom