420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:goodluck: everyone!:ganjamon:

I've been looking at these plants for 2 weeks now and finally picked one to vote for but it was ridiculously hard. Its not even fair to ask someone to pick one their all perfect

I've been looking at these plants for 2 weeks now and finally picked one to vote for but it was ridiculously hard. Its not even fair to ask someone to pick one their all perfect
No kidding! I spent four or five visits wondering how anyone could even make a choice from these beauties. Post Covid I'm thinking we need a 420 Cannabis Cup where we can smell and taste these crops!

:goodjob: everyone!

Wow great plants some of the colours were spectacular! Good luck everyone!

The poll has officially closed and and the winner has been chosen.
:adore: Congratulations to our Plant of the Year 2020 winner, @Van Stank and his beautiful Sour Cherries plant!:bravo:

1612161038488.png

1612161122577.png

Congrats @Van Stank on a beautiful plant my friend. Hope all is well in your world. :welldone:

And congrats to @cr8grow for coming second. What a close contest for plant of the year. Your plant was nothing short of perfect. :slide:

Well done fam

*Exhales* wow....that one was a close one huh! Right down to the wire. Don't think I breathed much the last 3 days.

Congrats to everyone that was on that list. I Just wanted to point out that this batch of plants inspired more votes than any of the previous POTY contests that I could recall. That doesn't happen without such a strong lineup from top to bottom, so lets keep raising the bar on these plants!

Thank you to those that felt inclined to vote for my lady. There was no shortage of viable candidates for your vote, and I feel gracious and honored to have received those votes. :thanks:

Also thank you to the sponsors! Lets be honest, without the prizes these contests just aren't the same. Please make it a point to get out and visit those....especially those that donate to these contests.

Back
Top Bottom