420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m catching up to you @InTheShed

watch out buddy!! This titles mine!!

:rofl:
lmao just playing sir!! You deserve it. For everything you do around here, we should have a title designed specifically for you! You rock mister!! Thank you for everything you do! We all appreciate the time you take out of you’re day to help, educate, and make us laugh!!

my hats off to you!
Congratulations sir!! :adore::high-five:

I’m catching up to you @InTheShed

watch out buddy!! This titles mine!!

:rofl:
lmao just playing sir!! You deserve it. For everything you do around here, we should have a title designed specifically for you! You rock mister!! Thank you for everything you do! We all appreciate the time you take out of you’re day to help, educate, and make us laugh!!

my hats off to you!
Congratulations sir!! :adore::high-five:

I thought we had titles designed specifically for him :high-five:

Member of the Year: 2020
Member of the Year: 2018
Member of the Month: Jan 2018 & Nov 2018
Member of the Month: Jan 2020 & Aug 2020

Keep up the great work Brother @InTheShed, we are truly grateful for you! :adore:

Hmmm...who could the winner be? :hmmmm: With an epic win of 60 votes, we'd like to give a big congratulations to our Member of the Year 2020... @InTheShed! :adore: It's plain to see that this community truly cares and appreciates all you do here! Thank you for everything and keep up the great work! :thanks::high-five:

Hmmm...who could the winner be? With an epic win of 60 votes, we'd like to give a big congratulations to our Member of the Year 2020... @InTheShed! It's plain to see that this community truly cares and appreciates all you do here! Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!
Thanks Renee! I have to say a huge :thanks: to everyone who voted in this contest, and obviously an even bigger :thanks: to those who came by to vote for me! It is truly an honor to be up there with my fellow MOTM's, all of whom contribute so much great advice, support, content, and humor to the membership of this site.

Speaking of which, a big thanks to the sponsors of the site, and of course, sponsors of the contests! Without sponsors, none of us would have this place to hang out with our friends, new and old, and to support the folks who sometimes stop by with a question and end up loving it here for its positive vibe.

As an example, last week a newer member showed up with a question in the Problems and Pests forum, and included in their opening post was "...so PLEASE DONT comment if you're going to be harsh or rude." They obviously had experience on some of the other forums! @Momma’s Kitchen was the first one to reply and she tagged me in, and by the end of the day we had a number of folks helping out. Within 24 hours we got a "You guys are all awesome!!!! Thank you so much for the replies!" 'Nuff said.

And while I'm talking about this place, let me give a shout out to the admins, mods, and staff here (old and new), who have the job of herding cats and keeping 420mag running.

I have made so many friends here, and I talk to them both here and off-site more than I talk to my friends from elsewhere (should I be concerned or happy? :cheesygrinsmiley: )! That's why this place continues to be a home for me.

:Namaste:

Peach emoji::slap emoji::heart emoji:

I got absolutely spanked by Sheddie.
I'm not complaining. :battingeyelashes:

Love you darlin.
Thanks for all that you do.
You deserve this honor.

Congrats Shed! Your such a wealth of knowledge and support to so many people here.

I have been a newbie and had newbie questions, followed with newbie answers. I guess that the thing here 420 Mag, a sense of family, a sense knowing it's safe for newbie questions, embarrassing, exciting questions, mind blowing questions, but there are never a dumb questions. I have always felt welcomed here without judgment.

As much as I have learn't here throughout the years, Shed has always been a beacon of light. When I don't know a product or answer, I tag those that I think may know. Just to help, he's always been there for me and clearly so many more.

Tipping my hat to ya Shed! Much luv

congratulations to all the nominees, he's a hard act to follow
♥️

Congrats Shed on a well-deserved landslide win.
No one deserves this title as much as you.
You're a great example to all members, and you do some fantastic growing.
The best part is you do it with no sugar-coated BS, just the truth about how to go about it the right way.
Not many growers here haven't taken a page out of your playbook to make their own grow better, and that says a lot about your style.
Anyway enjoy that title and the new throne, my friend :passitleft:

Congrats. once again @InTheShed!:thumb: Enjoy the sticky fruits of your hard labor sir! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom