420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Couple of shots of that little Indiana at 3 weeks after flip (been flowering for 1 week)... she's a nice easy grow and basically shapes herself into a nice bush... I only took a few lowers off for training :love:

IMG_0664_DxO.jpg

IMG_0666_DxO.jpg

Love the filename on that last pic :adore::rofl:

Couple of shots of that little Indiana at 3 weeks after flip (been flowering for 1 week)... she's a nice easy grow and basically shapes herself into a nice bush... I only took a few lowers off for training :love:

IMG_0664_DxO.jpg

IMG_0666_DxO.jpg

Love the filename on that last pic :adore::rofl:
What kind of yield do you expect from a plant that got flipped to flower when it was 8" tall?

What kind of yield do you expect from a plant that got flipped to flower when it was 8" tall?
Probably about and ounce each... the small pot is what is limiting them at this point (they stretched so much :laughtwo: ), they are also rather thick and shading each other so that could reduce output. Hard to keep a 3' plant lit indoor. I would have rather they stayed 2 foot or less just to be able to keep them lit. I've gotten an ounce off a 1 foot plant before and they are a lot easier to care for.

I should point out these are not seedlings... they are clones. The plants are already at sexual maturity so there is no up front veg time to allow them to sexually mature. You can basically flip them once you see root and they will still produce... probably what I should have done :laughtwo:

I should point out these are not seedlings... they are clones. The plants are already at sexual maturity so there is no up front veg time to allow them to sexually mature. You can basically flip them once you see root and they will still produce... probably what I should have done :laughtwo:
AH.....That was the piece I was missing. Yes, clones would make a difference, I thought you went from seed. Guess I didn't read closely enough. Wow, an ounce off a plant that small, eh? Well then why not do a SOG and cram like 20 of those little guys into the tent, or whatever the floor space would allow? Betcha that would work really well.

AH.....That was the piece I was missing. Yes, clones would make a difference, I thought you went from seed. Guess I didn't read closely enough. Wow, an ounce off a plant that small, eh? Well then why not do a SOG and cram like 20 of those little guys into the tent, or whatever the floor space would allow? Betcha that would work really well.
Kinda what I was going for but she just pushed a little harder than expected and ended up at 3' from soil. Takes about a sq ft per plant so that puts me around 8-12 plants per light. That comes right out at about a gram a watt and should be very do-able. Indoors it is the light and the pot that dictate how much you can produce... that's why I think the "grow only so many plants" thing is total garbage (not to mention totally un-American). You could have one plant in a SCROG and pull a pound while I have 4 plants and pull a QP... get to court though and my 4 plants would make me a criminal??? WTF

Kinda what I was going for but she just pushed a little harder than expected and ended up at 3' from soil. Takes about a sq ft per plant so that puts me around 8-12 plants per light. That comes right out at about a gram a watt and should be very do-able. Indoors it is the light and the pot that dictate how much you can produce... that's why I think the "grow only so many plants" thing is total garbage (not to mention totally un-American). You could have one plant in a SCROG and pull a pound while I have 4 plants and pull a QP... get to court though and my 4 plants would make me a criminal??? WTF
I hear you on that. It varies depending on where you live but yeah, that can be a bitch. I've had friends who were legally allowed only two plants, so they grew two outdoors and started them way early. By harvest time they had two 15 foot tall plants that had pounds of buds each on them. Those same friends would have been breaking the law if they grew three eight inch plants. WTF??? Yeah, if we HAVE to be subject to pot growing laws, is it too much to ask to at least make the rules make some kind of SENSE? Lol.

Yeah, if we HAVE to be subject to pot growing laws
The only reason we HAVE to be subject to them is because a few lawmakers found out they can push trillions of dollars of bills through congress based on fearmongering and deception. That's why Covid suddenly popped up when the drug war started grinding to a halt... people fear it and the gov makes them pay Muwhahaha

Fear, of course, stems from sin AKA criminal activity so I guess it all works out in the end as part of God's plan. Yea I said the G word OK... sorry

A look at the plants today... I'm still plagued with the red hairs on the buds but so far it is limited to the older plants. It's not the lighting as it's even reddening way beneath the canopy. Probably payment for the torture I put them through in preflower. I'm going to wait and see if the younger ones also develop the same problem to help me further diagnosis this condition.

IMG_0668_DxO.jpg

IMG_0669_DxO.jpg

IMG_0674_DxO.jpg

Here's some pics of one of the younger buds (it's the same one I said doubled in size from a previous post). No red hairs yet so just have to wait and see if my corrections made a difference in that department. Otherwise I'm pleased with the progress but must admit it ain't one of my best grows. :laughtwo:
IMG_0673_DxO.jpg

IMG_0671_DxO.jpg

IMG_0671_DxO.jpg

A look at the plants today... I'm still plagued with the red hairs on the buds but so far it is limited to the older plants. It's not the lighting as it's even reddening way beneath the canopy. Probably payment for the torture I put them through in preflower. I'm going to wait and see if the younger ones also develop the same problem to help me further diagnosis this condition.

IMG_0668_DxO.jpg

IMG_0669_DxO.jpg

IMG_0674_DxO.jpg

Here's some pics of one of the younger buds (it's the same one I said doubled in size from a previous post). No red hairs yet so just have to wait and see if my corrections made a difference in that department. Otherwise I'm pleased with the progress but must admit it ain't one of my best grows. :laughtwo:
IMG_0673_DxO.jpg

IMG_0671_DxO.jpg

IMG_0671_DxO.jpg
I'm not seeing the "red hair" problem you keep talking about. All I see is the red hairs you want. What are you specifically referring to? Can you post a picture of the specific red hair problem?

I'm not seeing the "red hair" problem you keep talking about. All I see is the red hairs you want. What are you specifically referring to? Can you post a picture of the specific red hair problem?
I'm just being a dope snob :laughtwo: IMG_0674_DxO.jpg and IMG_0669_DxO.jpg above are a couple of my older buds and are showing the hair reddening. They are the intermingled red hairs mixed in with the good looking hairs. It's my thought that when the hairs start burning, you have done something to damage the flower. They still smell good and seem to be growing but it's just a warning flag to change what you are doing quickly before you damage the whole flower.

Pic of my timer assembly... I rely on this thing and it hasn't let me down yet. It has battery backup for power outages and also automatically changes time for daylight savings. Hope I can show this I'm not sure with a sponsored page... however it is just a generic timer from the box store.

IMG_0675_DxO.jpg

Though the Lord may try to impede our progress... we can still formulate thoughts and ideas he cannot "deny" for he himself is but a creation of a greater God.
:Namaste:

I miss the kick ass stoner heavy buzz hallucinate ride the roller coaster weed I used to get back in high school and was still getting up right around 9/11. This stuff is just kinda like a fancy tobacco to me. Legalization sucks!
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom