420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Freeloader here lol.
Nah you already posted... I'm trying to bring the window shoppers in as I want some fresh viewpoints (just first thoughts would suffice).

I try not to touch the tops... if I want to grab a smell I rub the crystal off a larger fan leaf on the bud. There are some that have reddened from having leaves flapping around and brushing into the pistils but that's not what happened to most... probably something I did when they were still developing and they just never recovered. They do still seem to be fattening and won't be a problem for much longer :yummy:

It's a shame to see so many people turn their back on God... or even mention thereof. No wonder he has turned his back on them.

I get what your sayin man, i really do. But i think people get a little salty in here when the topics veer away from cannabis related stuff. As i’ve mentioned in the past, it’s your journal though man. You should be allowed to do as you please :meditate:

Take care man, don’t let anything get ya down :high-five:

But i think people get a little salty in here when the topics veer away from cannabis related stuff.
It's totally about cannabis... why do you think the gov gave up on the drug war? It ain't out of the goodness of their hearts.

It's totally about cannabis... why do you think the gov gave up on the drug war? It ain't out of the goodness of their hearts.
I gotta toss two cents in here. There IS no Drug War. The Drug War is a talking point. It's a fiction that the government invents in one fashion or another periodically, when they need to create the illusion to the American people that they are fighting drugs and fighting the cartels. Lmao. How do you think black ops, which number in the billions of dollars, get paid for? That's just for starters. The drugs that come here from South America in particular keep politicians and a ton of others in business, and not dealing drugs. America NEEDS the drug war, the politicians NEED the drug war, and some numb people in this country take solace in thinking there is a drug war. But it's all fiction and all a game. These same people who pass these laws literally have dinner in Washington, DC with leaders of the cartels. They party in their places when they go there. It's silly. The Drug War. Lmao.

Phew. Okay, done. Thanks for letting me vent.

Lol.

I hear you on that. It varies depending on where you live but yeah, that can be a bitch. I've had friends who were legally allowed only two plants, so they grew two outdoors and started them way early. By harvest time they had two 15 foot tall plants that had pounds of buds each on them. Those same friends would have been breaking the law if they grew three eight inch plants. WTF??? Yeah, if we HAVE to be subject to pot growing laws, is it too much to ask to at least make the rules make some kind of SENSE? Lol.
I have one thing to say.... fuck the police and the weed laws! Oh wait, that’s two things! Lol. And of course not( making rules that make sense)! The government wants to be the producer, supplier, retailer you just get to be a CONSUMER! That’s what they want, your cash. And that shit is about as good as paper when shit hits the fan. lol, what a crazy rat race we all stuck in!

The "Drug War" is a perfect example of how stupid the government thinks we are and how gullible. It took ten years to find, corner, and kill Osama Bin Laden. Come on, guys. There does not exist a universe where if the US government wants to find you bad enough you don't get found. They knew where he was the entire time. They could have wiped him off the planet whenever they wanted to. They didn't so that they could keep their boogeyman going. It's important to the government to try and control us with fear. So they always have a boogeyman, and it changes depending on world events. As if the US government would take ten years to find anyone. Lmao. The Drug War is the same thing. For real, if we REALLY WANTED to eliminate the cartels, we would. Simple as that. Again, there is not a universe that exists where any cartel could stand up to the full might of the US government. Impossible. We just don't WANT to wipe them out. Therein lies the fiction.

Thought I was done. Apparently not. Lol.

The "Drug War" is a perfect example of how stupid the government thinks we are and how gullible.
This has been going on since way before the drug war... just happens I was born into the "drugs are bad, say no" era. Ever since the end of WWII the gov has been looking for a way to "justify" the excessive taxation imposed by such a massive effort... they don't want to give the money back to the people. What do we get instead... the cold war, Korea, Vietnam, the drug war, covid 19 you name it. Anything they can hold over your head to make you think you owe them!

Jesus was just God's warning to mankind... the obelisk on Mars if you will.

Actual crime scene photos:

The redheaded stepchild
IMG_0723_DxO.jpg
IMG_0725_DxO.jpg
IMG_0723_DxO-1.jpg

Indiana Bubblegum
IMG_0727_DxO.jpg

Dark Star Kush
IMG_0729_DxO.jpg
IMG_0730_DxO.jpg

This one got out of order somehow
IMG_0721_DxO.jpg

Hoping they still smoke alright :rollit:

They already look fatter to me man. Those first two pictures look incredible!
Thanks, they smell like hash fruit. Hoping I don't have to cure them too much to get some flavor. The new girls are all staying nice and short so far... less veg time up front too so win win.

These are all at 1 week after flip
IMG_0733_DxO.jpg

IMG_0734_DxO.jpg
IMG_0735_DxO.jpg

Thanks, they smell like hash fruit. Hoping I don't have to cure them too much to get some flavor. The new girls are all staying nice and short so far... less veg time up front too so win win.

These are all at 1 week after flip
IMG_0733_DxO.jpg

IMG_0734_DxO.jpg
IMG_0735_DxO.jpg
You seem to have the floor space to spread these guys out if you wanted, there must be a reason you don't. Is it that they're grouped for the picture? Or is it to take advantage of the sweet spot of the footprint of the light? (that's my guess) Just wondering?

You seem to have the floor space to spread these guys out if you wanted, there must be a reason you don't. Is it that they're grouped for the picture? Or is it to take advantage of the sweet spot of the footprint of the light? (that's my guess) Just wondering?
Yea floor isn't the problem. I've got them positioned directly in the footprint of this particular light... just hoping they don't stretch to the ceiling this time.

Yea floor isn't the problem. I've got them positioned directly in the footprint of this particular light... just hoping they don't stretch to the ceiling this time.
Gotcha. That's what I figured.

America NEEDS the drug war, the politicians NEED the drug war
I agree with the second part.
if we REALLY WANTED to eliminate the cartels, we would
So America is just a bunch of thieves and murderers?
That’s what they want, your cash
Drug war or Covid 19... it's all the same.
It's important to the government to try and control us with fear
Look at how many wear masks... it's like living in China... when over half your income goes to the government, I guess it's not much different.

What a fun time to be alive! Thank you Jesus :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom