420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Little Indiana is such a cute little flower and she basically shapes herself (with a little sucker shoot trimming on the lowers). She is also very tolerant of high fertilizer levels so I would consider her an easy to grow plant

IMG_0739_DxO.jpg
IMG_0744_DxO.jpg

A nice up close so you can get a look at that crystal formation beginning to happen
IMG_0743_DxO.jpg

Yea they just keep the ballast cool... otherwise they get hot to the touch and that speeds degradation of internal electronic circuitry. I need to install some ventilation so I can create a negative pressure inside the room and that will help control the heat. I have a fan and filter but I'm just using it as a scrubber for the odor at the moment.
I see. And how is that filter doing with the odor so far? I have a six inch filter in each tent just like that one and I'm wondering how effective it will be. It worked on the first grow but that strain wasn't particularly loud in terms of smell. Some of these, according to the breeder, are. I guess we'll see. It's easy enough if necessary to throw in another exhaust fan/filter setup. Can't imagine a weed that'll stand up to TWO filters.

And how is that filter doing with the odor so far? I have a six inch filter in each tent
It does a good job but not all odor is contained. Once I vent out to the living room it should create a negative pressure on the room causing fresh cold air to be sucked in while venting out hot exhaust gas, this will cause all odor to pass through the carbon filtration which should contain everything.

Six inch should kill it on a small tent setup. Mines only 8" and not even hooked up right and it still is hard to smell the weed sometimes even in the room.

We've had a single plant stink its way right through a 6" filter before. So it is definitely not impossible lol.

I wasn't really planning on giving them away or anything....
Nobody said you were man, i think he's more referring to them being confiscated rather than willingly surrendered.

We've had a single plant stink its way right through a 6" filter before. So it is definitely not impossible lol.

Nobody said you were man, i think he's more referring to them being confiscated rather than willingly surrendered.
Lol. I know, I was just joking! Couldn't get my guns with a $5000 gun buyback. I may need them. Lmao!

Lol. I know, I was just joking! Couldn't get my guns with a $5000 gun buyback. I may need them. Lmao!
Haha me neither! Not to mention you'd be lucky to get even $500 from the govt in a program like that. Forced theft if you ask me.

We've had a single plant stink its way right through a 6" filter before.
I grew some stuff back around 2001 that was similar. You could smell just the clones (veg only no bud) all the way outside before you even got in the house. Was some good shit I can tell you, you could smoke it every day and it would still catch you a 6 hour buzz.

Not only feeds, but creates too
It'll take one hell of a faith in God to get rid of it in my opinion. Hopefully my religion takes off :thumb:

God be with

Couple pics of my abused buds :laughtwo:

These are about 3 weeks from harvest

IMG_0752_DxO.jpg
IMG_0753_DxO.jpg
IMG_0759_DxO.jpg
IMG_0755_DxO.jpg
IMG_0762_DxO-1.jpg

Hard to tell if they've done much growing here lately... they seem to weigh a little more in the flower though

Here's Indiana

IMG_0764_DxO.jpg
IMG_0765_DxO.jpg

Looks like I need a lot more practice before I go pro :rofl:

They still have a good smell so not too worried about the taste yet... they'll all end up on the trimmer pile I suppose (that's me :battingeyelashes:)

Living under communist rule tends to make one feel inferior. Government is not required for the establishment of freedom... only that people understand what they can and cannot get away with when dealing with each other to maintain a healthy relationship.

Back
Top Bottom