420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Oh! Now I understand the advantage of individual bar lights versus a mounted bar light. A picture tells a thousand words. Great pic.
Yea pretty neat... @Emilya helped me pick them out... I was debating to get two FC6500 and she made the suggestion about having the flexibility to lower each individually... no more propping up plants on buckets :laughtwo:

Loving it so far

Almost 4 weeks from harvest... contemplating whether to begin flushing or not. I'm going to leave one unflushed because everyone on this site seems to believe I'm crazy for even trying so I want a comparison.

IMG_0681_DxO.jpg

IMG_0683_DxO.jpg

IMG_0685_DxO.jpg

Almost 4 weeks from harvest... contemplating whether to begin flushing or not. I'm going to leave one unflushed because everyone on this site seems to believe I'm crazy for even trying so I want a comparison.

IMG_0681_DxO.jpg

IMG_0683_DxO.jpg

IMG_0685_DxO.jpg
Based on my first grow and looking at your pics you have plenty of time. How do you come by your four more week estimate, seed specs? Just curious how you know. I'd keep feeding them whatever nutes you're using for at least two more weeks. You don't need to flush for four weeks. Ten days is plenty in my humble opinion.

Based on my first grow and looking at your pics you have plenty of time. How do you come by your four more week estimate, seed specs? Just curious how you know. I'd keep feeding them whatever nutes you're using for at least two more weeks. You don't need to flush for four weeks. Ten days is plenty in my humble opinion.
Just judging by the look of the bud at this point as whether or not to flush. I've done 2 week flushes before that did not seem to alleviate the "taste" factor in the smoke so was thinking I should probably just do a 4 week... I'm still deciding :laughtwo:

As to how I know when harvest will be... these are clones and I'm just going from past experience with this plant.

Maybe just a few waterings in between... I know that's what MochaBud is doing (he sayeth water, water, fertilize :adore: ) and he's got some gorgeous buds.

I love this pic... Bubblegum really doing her thing... this one came out almost unscathed somehow.

IMG_0704_DxO.jpg

Is that one of God's little angels staring back at me from within my bud?
IMG_0704_DxO-1.jpg

All right all you non-posting freeloaders (1K views I know you're out there :thedoubletake:). Let's hear it... first thoughts.

Freeloader here lol. Thoughts on the red pistils: How often do you touch and squeeze the tops? I remember from our last grow there was this one top in the most inconvenient spot and got brushed by my arm daily. It's pistils turned red long before the rest who didn't get the same mistreatment. Thankfully that bud fattened up just as much as the others right on schedule. Could be something to think about. I still think they look great and will likely swell in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom