420's West Hippie Grows A Candy Kush Mother Plant - Plus Some Squishing Rosin

Awesome email said finished processing from @North Atlantic Seed Co how long did it take after processing to get your seeds @InTheShed ?
Hey Hippie,

We're known for our fast shipping time and customer service. We don't ship weekends, so if you place an order at the end of the week, it may not ship until the following week. Ship time also depends on holidays and any promotions we have going on. But generally speaking, you will receive your order between 5 and 7 business days! If you have any issues, please reach out to info@northatlanticseed.com.

NASC

Hey Hippie,

We're known for our fast shipping time and customer service. We don't ship weekends, so if you place an order at the end of the week, it may not ship until the following week. Ship time also depends on holidays and any promotions we have going on. But generally speaking, you will receive your order between 5 and 7 business days! If you have any issues, please reach out to info@northatlanticseed.com.

NASC
I just checked you’ve already dropped in the mail , thank you and looking forward to getting seeds .

High everyone made a phone change that doesn't support my email to 420 . My profile button is also missing for content . Went Android and it's like the old commercial with the frying pan and egg . Dumped my email account for 420 and right now a lot sucks about it .

@North Atlantic Seed Co it took only four days to get here and Loved the packaging. Heading to the current grow after I post a picture of the seeds .

20231103_202229.jpg

That's a lovely collection of seeds you got in practically no time flat! :thumb:
High everyone made a phone change that doesn't support my email to 420 . My profile button is also missing for content . Went Android and it's like the old commercial with the frying pan and egg . Dumped my email account for 420 and right now a lot sucks about it .
I'm on Android and I use BlueMail for my email accounts (two hotmail, one work, and my dad's old Gmail acct). I like it much better than the stock.

I also run Firefox for my browser on the phone. Google has enough data on me (so no Chrome). They don't need to link my searches to my phone's email account!

Candy kush has a home , she's joining the mothers.
11/06/23
8 weeks since seedling , flps tonight to 12/12
Fresh bucket to start from yesterday.
TDS 1171 ppm
Water level 3 gallons of RO water 7 ppm and a PH of 6.2
Water Temp 72.2 f
PH 5.3
11/07/23
TDS 712 ppm was 1171 ppm Falling
Water Level down 1/2 gallon Falling
PH 6.3 was 5.3 Rising too fast
PH adjusted to 5.7
I found more broke branches that had started healing itself so i taped them up . I also flipped the tape over to put the sticky side out in case a bug thinks it'sgonna climb the main stalk . As we saw in one of my threads my girl did what a croc can'tdo it broke the tape three layers of electrical tape .

Just a few pics as i was concentrated on my CBD meds

11/08/23 Day 1 of 12/12
Candy Kush was pointing to the sky on this flower cycle .
Tds 526 ppm was 712 ppm falling
Water level down 1/2 gallon falling
Water temp 71.6
PH 6.7 was 5.5 rising as it sweeps through the solids getting everything it needs . I think i have a helpfulsolution for the big girls and that'scome back just beforelights out and refresh the ph .
PH adjusted to 5.5 as of 10 :am
As i look back at the Candy Kush she's still trying to catch the light .
Can someone direct me to where an old fart can find out what all these new icons are above on my post or do i have to be PC literate .

Can someone direct me to where an old fart can find out what all these new icons are above on my post or do i have to be PC literate .
You mean your member of the month and grow journal or the month trophies? If so you should be able to click on them

You mean your member of the month and grow journal or the month trophies? If so you should be able to click on them
In the posting section im notvusecto seeing a double setvof pics andca single , I knowwhatto dowiththecamera , hooks and slices and two setscof three dots . Sorry to not know but you bet im goingtoask .:peace::passitleft:

11/09/23 Day 2 of 12/12
No slowing her down this is the type of plant I'dwant to grow outdoors ,bet she'd do 4-5 pounds with the right conditions .
Tds 414 ppm was 526 ppm falling
Water level down 5/8 a gallon falling
Water temp 72.5 f
PH 6.5 was5.5 rising
PH adjusted to 5.5
I wish these clones would hurry up and get out the way . I scrolled throughthis page and saw the seeds and there screamingcome get me . The 78 f cloner has been pushing for those roots to come out , tomorrow the top comes off these girls . The Candida girls got five alive foliar spray today instead of water because there so light , im out of the red but plenty of the green five alive hope it works as well as the red always does . At 2 grams a gallon mc for the res i should see roots .

20231109_115133.jpg

20231109_115140.jpg

In your grow room yeah!

Take the dome off. Hydro cuttings don't need domes!
Usually saves me from misting them . What do you use for foliar spray ? I had that bottle of five alive red for six years .

I never misted my aeroponic cuttings and don't foliar spray my plants except for pests or PM. I believe Grandpa Tokin ran a comparison of domed and undomed cuttings in his hydro cloner and if nothing else it made no difference, but might have been faster undomed.

The cuttings should be thirsty to make them grow roots and if the leaves are drinking they won't need to.

11/10/23 Day 3 of 12/12 HAPPY VETERANS DAY

Candy Kush she's doing great and got a nutrients change and i upped the mc 1/2 gram a gallon . Stretching on towards the light .
Old bucket
Tds 284 ppm was 414 ppm falling
Water level down3/4 gallon falling
Water temp 72.1 f
PH 6.2 was 5.5 rising
Fresh bucket
Tds 1269 ppm 19-1/2 grams mc ,15 mL MSA , 15 mL calmag and 3 mL Z-7
Water level 3 gallons RO 6.4 PH Tds 7 ppm
Water temp 70.3 f
PH 5.4 running with it
She's heading to the Goliath
Also running behind i should have been in the Hood already the guys want to show off there grows and i haven'tbeen there in a month . Have a great day .

11/17/23 Day 10 of 12/12
Candy Kush
Tds 913 ppm was 1205 ppm
Water level down 3/4 gallon
Water temp 71.1
PH 5.7 was 5.3
As you,ll see her dusted over no biggie . The main tops i can see she was running out of nutrients and as we were mixing nutrients last night thevguys swear by the great something for me to try . They don't use it till flower because of the cost . As much as they study all you guys ill try anything they want . Time to post ,great they haven't found this thread . As im figuring there in the gallery mainly .

Amen brother! :high-five:my son best friend just joined, hope they stay safe and thank you!
I did get to enjoy being at the hood with fellow growers Saturday before the shit hit the fan for me . Out of the 900 that left quite a few checked on them as there all wounded warriors and they miss there help as two of them are the sons of passed soldier's (growers) that helped out quite often , Iraqi both were too young in theirupper 30's like a soldier would tell they'd do it again . Stay strong for him he'll be back Sparky224: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom