420's West Hippie Grows A Candy Kush Mother Plant - Plus Some Squishing Rosin

@InTheShed I put the vipar spectra P4000 on them yesterday @ Zero potentiometer. Check out the CBD in three days , I think I need to take the cover off it’s pretty fogged up . P4000 will be my seedlings light as I love it for clones already plus to grow a pounder with .

I missed your birthday?!!!!! Omg!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday West!!! :happy-birthday::party::love::love::green_heart::green_heart:

Always blessed to have a new thread from you showing off all of the amazing grow world you have going on!!! I love it so!

I missed your birthday?!!!!! Omg!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday West!!! :happy-birthday::party::love::love::green_heart::green_heart:

Always blessed to have a new thread from you showing off all of the amazing grow world you have going on!!! I love it so!
Me too. Happy B day West!

Well Wednesday I upped the nutrients (PB) left overs . I just about starved them again with the 2mL a gallon. Don’t know if it affected the candy kush but she’s narly looking . I guess a trip to the Hood to get some candy kush clones to run with the Candida . I put in five more seeds and nothing came up . If Candy continues to grow I’ll make her a mother .
Rust was looking bad but revived the Candida quickly upping the nutrients, going to get the MC out of the saw dust storage bin and make some five gallon dwc buckets.

Born on Candida 09/09/23 and Candy Kush 09/10/23 which is dragging behind and kind of narly looking . I’ve moved both Candida to there new home in five gallon buckets and with MSA and MC . As you can see my cloner was off on the ph actually was 6.1 , I didn’t calibrate my tools and it shows meter kept showing 5.7-5.8 which was wrong . Every meter is calibrated and luckily my tds meters are still matching and showing zero with the shake off . I am going to start a journal on just the Candida with the Goliath and candy kush comes later in its own journal of what not to do . As the RH has been in the thirties and just today im correcting it so it may jump start the growth at 65% for a few days. Here’s the pics.

Nice roots and nice new homes! It's going to be a slice of CBD heaven in there. :)
A big slice im ready for , but I’m fixing to be in need of more CBD and getting costly . I need girl names these women over here think Amazon names are appropriate but I like the stripper names worked for me .
Roots are already outside the baskets super fast growers .

420’s West Hippie Grows a ITS Candida CBD DWC & the Goliath
How does that sound off or
420’s West Hippie Grows an In The Shed Candida CBD DWC & the Goliath
Number one or second choice ?

Man I want to do DWC. Just nervous taken the dive.
My buddy @Greenvein doing it this round.

Great to see you hippie
:passitleft:
You need to do a precise grow I mean DwC and I need to catch up on @Greenvein thread and see how it’s going . Great to see you to and in need of catching your thread also .
Just do one bucket with your regular grow ?

Couldn’t leave without showing this Candy Kush dwarfed, fat but tiny leaves ph got off in the cloner again maybe. Well she got her own bucket this morning. Also on 6 grams MC , 25 ml MSA.

Here is the new Grow

And what I’m about ready to try .

IMG_5277.jpeg

Just had a read through and got some great info here :thanks: I'm still waiting on my clones to get started but thinking of making a small tote mother/clone box with light proof lid to run behind my DWC buckets and will have their own light underneath the canopy 😂 cheers

Out in the grow room checking the Candidas , thought I’d stop by here and let everyone know as soon as I get to specs to get everclear for some shatter looks like I need about two gallons.

Here is the Candida grow as most know CBD is on top of the Hippies list and Thanks to InTheShed it’s happening.

Plus the seeds I bought from North Atlantic Seeds , check this one out look out contest .

IMG_5479.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom