50 Seeds Every Month - 3 Tents - Co2 - Ebb & Flood

re: 50 seeds every month, 3 tents, Co2, Ebb and Flood

very nice baron,I too am growing wht. widow,I crossed a widow male and pollinated an m.kush female,I don't know if it worked yet.my 3 females widow,kush,small 1 durban poison.

HPIM1606_640x480_.jpg

Re: 50 seeds every month, 3 tents, Co2, Ebb and Flood

Really great journal!

Guys, Sorry I have been on the "lazy" mode lately hehe, but you know how it is sometimes.

This update will be a good one and I start by thanking everyone for bumping this journal up :) and sorry for being lazy with the replies, but Im back now with full battery on the camera. ( If anyone wonder, I use Nikon D60 ).

setting sun: I did not make it, The table was ordered, but the stand can be made easy. The table I use is 80cm x 80 cm, so It doesn't fit perfect, but I dont want it to be bigger either. Perfect size.

spike69: Nice bro, I wish you all the best on your grow man, if you need any help just msg me :) The selection you have is good and I like your choises.

dgh420: Thx man, sorry I have not udated it in a while.

The Weed: All is well, thx for asking. I will be updating today in a couple of hours, and It will be a massive update with new gadgets and plants.

Strain Hunter: Thx for notecing hehehe "jk". Can't wait to show you this update, it will blow your mind hehe.

Andy Botwin: If you are the real Andy ( guessing not ), I have to say I love weeds hehe. Anyways, hope you like what the setup and the plants.

The update will be ready in 1 - 2 hours

Baron :bongrip:

!UPDATE!

Things has been going good and here is a major update

My grow room is more and more like disneyland for smokers and I usually spend 2 hours of my time in here everyday. I have also done some upgrades to it sense last time with antoher grow tent and Aerocloner that I have built myself. I also need to change 2 of my Carbon filters as they are over due now ( used them for 2 years ). I would not recomend doing that, shifting every year is recomended. A new exhause fan is also needed for the mom tent.

DSC_00471.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

Aerocloner with mister I made easy in 30 min. This is very cheap and im sure many of you have read about it or maybe using it. This will do the work and give me healthy clones in 10 days. It is 99% complete as I still need to drill the holes.

DSC_00551.JPG

DSC_00571.JPG

Storage is important for me, and I have everything I need and use in here. I keep a neut scheduel that I follow on the window so I can read messurements of neuts in different stage ( this is mostly for any babysitter watching my plants if Im on a vacation. Also music when Im working is important.

DSC_0064.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

In the bottom area is where I keep the pots and buds that I am curing in air thight containers. I also popp my seeds in here as you can see

DSC_00771.JPG

Been in LA many times and one time I brought one of these home without noticing. There was even 0.5g bud left in it. Lucky me!
The strain is Juizy Fruit, I cannot remember the Co-op name though.

DSC_0071.JPG

I use these brushes to collect resin when making hash. Much easier then using a card or similar.

DSC_00741.JPG

The neuts and my seeds are always stored in a cool dark place in a fridge. I dont store anything else in here ( meaning food etc ).

DSC_0115.JPG

My seed breeding is soon over and seeds should be done in a week, They have now been moved to a dark area the rest of the time. They are covered in resin all though the plants use loads of energy producing those seeds, it will be fun to see how the seeds turns out.

The 2 in the back is Maple Poison and is not growing seeds, they are just budding.

The one to the left is Afghan #1 and crossed with White Widow

The one in the middle is Cloud 9 and crossed with White Widow

The one closest to the right are White Widow crossed with Afghan #1

DSC_00363.JPG

DSC_00353.JPG

DSC_00383.JPG

DSC_00392.JPG

DSC_00423.JPG

DSC_00433.JPG

Im also making my moms now, and they are 10 days old from seed ( the oldest ofc, some are younger ). I popped 3x White Widow and 3x Afghan #1 seeds.
My plan is to have these strains as moms:

1x White Widow
1x Afghan #1
1x Afghan #1 x White Widow
1x White Widow x Afghan #1

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_00581.JPG

DSC_00601.JPG

I popped 50 new seeds to continue the cycle and they have started to popp. I had 40 cubes so 40 off the seeds is planted and some is even repotted and vegging ( the rest is under flurocent tube, and some are wating to popp surface ). It sure is hard to watch out for so many small seedlings that need water 1 - 2 times a day hehe.

DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_00511.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

But still they fill up grow room nicly but could have been better. The white widow or Afghan #1 combined using clones will be lot better, but Im still happy though :D .

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_01032.JPG

DSC_01022.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_00831.JPG

Hope you all like the progress

Baron

Thank you for great detailed update Baron! You can always tell a great grower by their growroom being Clean and Organize.. You my friend are a great Grower!! Keep up the awesome work! Rep+

The Weed: Thx for the comment and rep m8 :)

mesrone: Thx :) , Yep having popping all those seeds all the time take some time hehe. The rest goes auto and little and not much to do.

OldMedMan: Thx man, If you hve any question ill be glad to answer them.

Baron :roorrip:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey can u make hash from your plant without any kind of machine??? like an at home method?

42066.jpg
420113.jpg

these were the plants i just had didnt yield as much as i wanted as it was a first time grow.

Back
Top Bottom