500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

still can't get over the size of these every time I look at your journal, amazing! your going to have so much weed you won't know what to do with it all ha, they'll be so potent after the long cure that they'd have! you say your blue dream haze grew like that itself? you didn't do no training or anything? & wow to the trunk litterally on your 818 headband! you will need a saw to chop that! :welldone

im absolutley speechless. amazing plants, or trees I should say. these got this big in 3 1/2 months? :bravo: deff subbed cant wait to see the harvest!

Morning Update
IMG_021540.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_021726.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_019132.JPG

Sage'N'Sour is not very good at supporting it's own weight... wind has been beating the heck out of it
IMG_021827.JPG

Sage'N'Sour
IMG_020443.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_021934.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_020039.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_022038.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_020845.JPG

lmao...I keep asking myself how much bigger those girls can get. Really nice plants DG and seeing those buds setting, woohoo! No doubt they're starting to perfume a bit.

Blue Dream Haze is looking incredible in early trichome production and bud structure. +reps

Those are not my buckets, All my watering is automated with drip line. Those other plants behind the blue dream haze are not mine. That's why I do not include pictures of his plants, only mine.

Unbelievable!! :party:

I see those buckets next to Blue Dream Haze and cant help but think Your going to need a hell of a lot more buckets!

Yes, the plants are starting to smell insanely good. I love watching the progress on these plants, cause it's just unreal xD

lmao...I keep asking myself how much bigger those girls can get. Really nice plants DG and seeing those buds setting, woohoo! No doubt they're starting to perfume a bit.

Blue Dream Haze is looking incredible in early trichome production and bud structure. +reps

I think the Blue Dream produce most, followed by 818 Headband, then Blue Dream Haze, and Sage'N'Sour last.
The Blue Dream Haze is going to have tons of buds but I think most will be airy, the 818 on the other hand is starting to form coals the side of my arm, and as dense as a rock.

Ironically I think the blue dream haze will be the big producer. Looking good

Back
Top Bottom