5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

You must be a plumber with all that PVC! I'm a carpenter so I use wood for minez! Nice construction dude. :goodjob:
No no I am not a plumber lol. I have learned how to be doing R.D.W.C. for so long. I did the two scrogs with left over pvc and the one on the train was last minute and needed something light to attach to tent. I am a gear head, gun smith, grower, welder guy to tell you the truth. I did grow up helping my uncle framing houses in San Diego growing up so I do know how to build anything I need too. My first job when I was 18 was serving my country for 6 year. Any how thanks for taking the time and being here. Happy growing to you

I think in the pic you can see her pushing up on scrog hard lol. Time to stretch her in it some more tonight.

Hey I emailed ya back...I cant PM cause im not at 50 post yet
I emailed you asking if you were in CO. Email me and let me know

Can you just turn the plant

No she is to big and pushing on scrog. Turning her would damage her to much. Now if I had four people one on each side I might be able to do it lol. When they get this big the get in the scrog good and tight so got to be real careful. I am stepping up her nutes now she has only had half strength so far so she should start really growing this next week. She is drinking 3 gallons every two days with soil all the way dry if that tells you something. Some lollypoping is on the to do list this week end as well.

No no I am not a plumber lol. I have learned how to be doing R.D.W.C. for so long. I did the two scrogs with left over pvc and the one on the train was last minute and needed something light to attach to tent. I am a gear head, gun smith, grower, welder guy to tell you the truth. I did grow up helping my uncle framing houses in San Diego growing up so I do know how to build anything I need too. My first job when I was 18 was serving my country for 6 year. Any how thanks for taking the time and being here. Happy growing to you
I wish I knew how to weld. I to love fixing my truck/cars and guns kick ass!

I also found it better this time. I hung my ScroG screen frame from hooks and chains on the latest Stack-A-ScroG and I must say I like it way better. I can move it up or down easily and I am thinking when harvest comes I will just raise it, cut fan leaves, and then just hang them to dry right in the screen after I flip it up-side-down. That is my theory but everyone knows that theories are like assholes.........everyone has one and most of them are full of shit!

Thank you Heady. She Is doing good so far. I just tucked her out some more in scrog. and opened the middle of her up some more. Today is a trip to grow store to go look at some more toys.

Some lights to start with. Then I am looking at some new co2 controllers .

Thank you closetgrown. She is what I call gen two. She was cloned of my seed grown mother so she should be good strength. She is now drinking 3 gallons every two days and full strength veg nutes twice a week lol starting to feel like I am getting a pig nice and fat for a BBQ. Looking at her today she should fill scrog in three weeks. I might move the third led light over to put on her this week. I will be working on veg tent room today and Sunday. I have transplants to do and I have to pull all 41 plants out to make more room in there for seedlings. First batch of seedlings will have to be transplanted in about a week that's 12 a 7 gallon pots and 5ea 5 gallon pots. Brings grand total too 58 pots not counting vegetables pots lol.

Back
Top Bottom