5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

I got ten train wrecks you can have lol. Keep me up to date I will help you clone no problem. I will do a video for you if you want of cloning my train mother to help if I can.

Sweet nice one CO,i have watched a few videos on youpube on cloning and read a bit here on 420,there is no rush mind you i'm still in the vegging stage of my first grow,and harvest is not due till lemmi see,errrm ages away ha ha ha i plan on vegging for another 3 weeks before i flip i'm on week 5 tomorrow then i have 8-9 weeks flowering :) :peace:

Nice. I will do a video today or tomorrow on how I do them using rapid rooters and dome with a heat pad. The when I get my R.M.C moved up to my grow room I will do more for that as well. You are going to clone a week before you go to 12/12 right?

Sweet . I have to lollipop my train mother anyway so I will do clones for the heck of it. If you subscribe to my youtube it will be there soon. Thank your post and happy growing to you

Co you have nice plant in tent.I have lollipopped my plants 3 weeks in flowering,now my plants are in 7 week of flowering and the clones are started to grow.I have used plantella rhizopone for root and i keep them on balcony during the day and in the evening i keep them under the cfl bulb maybe 4 hours.I have already cloned this way once,the plants need more time to veg again.But when they start growing,they grow fast and bushy.I will start new journal soon,i will grow that clones on balcony and i will try some outdoor so we will see.And again Co you have realy nice baby,keep it green.

Thank you guerillahaze. Post your link here when you get your journal started. I will hang out with you threw your grow. I just walked threw my grow rooms and counted all plants lol. Man they add up quick. 82 wow I never knew I had that much lol. I knew I was getting a nice jungle going. I have been waiting to lollipop her for the seedlings to move out of the way for room and I was trying to get my misting cloner done. So it will be go time. Happy Growing to you

Just one more post before I hit the sack. If there is any video you would like to see done throw some ideas out here and we will see what we can do. I will build and grow just about anyway I can. The more info we put out there the better. I love all of you growers. I and medicating on my train for the night its 4:50am man I missed 4:20am again. See you all in a few hours. HAPPY GROWING to you all..............

SubD Looks good dude. Like that monster ScroG you got there. If you ever want to trade some clones let me know. I just took 15 OG clones and my friend just took some grape ape.

All I did was go to grow store and buy a scrog net cut to fit. My tent is 10'x5' so 5' square is what I wanted. I took 1" pvc cut it into 4ea 5'. then taped it to tent polls. The net was 4' wide buy 10' long. so I cut it to 4'x6' and took zip ties to attach too pvc. works great.
Now I have build double scrog nets for my other grow room.
20140118_155637.jpg
20140118_155627.jpg
20140118_164839.jpg
20140118_170140.jpg

Nothing going on today. Later I will be doing a video on cloning and how to tie a plant down for a few members that are not sure how to do. I will see is I got any to top as well to try and cover all of it in one video lol. Happy 420 AM for me Good night,morning,afternoon what ever time zone you are in Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom