5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

First time led grow?
Yes. I use 1k Hps and 1k Mh in my other grow rooms still. The two rooms I am showing have the new LED. First time led for me.

Here we go. The last pic of all the Train's before the flip is switched. Now on to the flower post on them.
20140407_201847.jpg
20140407_201835.jpg
20140407_201904.jpg
20140407_201924.jpg

Next pic should be tonight. I am going to trim the heck out of Monster train mother. All here under small growth will be cut off. I might throw a bunch of it into the clone doom and give away latter.

good stuff CO finest, love the scrog immaculate tent:bravo: makes me wanna get out the screen but i have mobility issues and the underside gets neglected. I have wondered about train wreck for ages but not had the opportunity yet ,one day hopefully . a high cbd is top of my list for this year, have you tried and or grown cannatonic? :thumb:
I am with you on the CBD. The will be my next round of seeds. I am going to order High CBD medical pack
This is a mix pack of high cbd seeds including avidekel, charlottes web, R4, sour tsunami, ac dc, harlequin. Cost is $495 US but to me way worth it.

I am with you on the CBD. The will be my next round of seeds. I am going to order High CBD medical pack
This is a mix pack of high cbd seeds including avidekel, charlottes web, R4, sour tsunami, ac dc, harlequin. Cost is $495 US but to me way worth it.
wow thats like cbd heaven! i have quite a bit of disability from wercked knees and 7 blown discs in my back and with all i hear and see about it im thinking it could be a serious help, and i have a close friend ravaged by cancer im hoping this cut im getting is the promised 17+ % cbd they say and will fix her up! i wanna see her raise her babies, im going to clone it and make a grip of fem seeds so i can grow as much as she and anyone else that needs it has plenty ,healing and and living long is why i started this so many years ago, i'd love a link to that mix pack i'll bloddy find a way to afford it lol
keep on rockin' the green cure brother:high-five::thumb::rocker:

Right on. you got a good plan. I have two real close friends to me that have cancer I grow for free. I do not charge my fellow friends a dime. When I get those seeds going and get clones I am going to give all my friends that are growing all they need to get these high CBD strains out there. Right now most of them the stores have and making all the money off of them and it piss's me off cuz my good friends and my son need them and can not afford them. My two friends are both living on ssi. I should say trying to get by. They are in there 70's at least we can do is give them free meds for the few years they have left. But our world is built on money,power,greed but there are lots of people like me that do not believe in that and will help people in need. Anyways enough of that. I just got done doing the flower trimming prep on my Monster Train. Will post pic in a min.

holy smokes CO i'm putting my seatbelt on lookin forward to seing this bad girl flower :)

+reps
Thank you. You guys really help. Just knowing growers supporting grows.

Here we go. Her leg's are all showing.
20140408_020949.jpg
20140408_020940.jpg
20140408_013421.jpg
20140408_013358.jpg
20140408_013407.jpg

and now some of the trimmings I just could not throw away.
20140408_022357.jpg

Lmao. I have done it. I know I have done over 60+ clones off of her. I almost feel bad not to let her get laid and pop some seeds. Speaking of that i am growing some regular beans of Hawaiian Haze and if I get any males I will be taking some of his pollen for some ladies. That I think I will start a new forum for that.

Oh there's 20 more in that doom to add to that +60 practice makes perfect lol

lmao thats one hell of a clone army ;-)

I will be attempting my first time cloning on friday,two days before i flip my ladies to 12/12 i did watch your vids on youpube and need to go watch them a few more times for it to sink in ha ha ha

I was wondering about keeping heat/humidity in the clone dome when i attempt it,i planned on putting the dome inside a bigger cardboard box with either two low watt cfl's or my fish tank fluro as lighting then using my exhaust vent coming from my grow tent into the cardboard box thru the side to keep the heat in,what are your thoughts on that ? would it work ?

I keep all exhaust always full closed and spray mist inside once a day when you foliar feed them to help keep humidity level up. you open them after they have roots to start getting them use to lower humidity. I use fish take light most of the time if I do not have them in the veg tent. I think your light trick in a box would work.

Back
Top Bottom