5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

hey CO,just been over to planet J's journal he's looking for advice on applying some LST as well as using scrog,i have no idea lol this might be right up your street :)

Yes all that is up my alley

Can you post a link to planet J's. I am doing search and not finding it

Part two on tying coming up and I did a update on Train Monster Scrog On this video. Post as soon as it gets uploaded. I am doing the editing now.

I dont think one lite going to do that well on five good size plants. This flower tent could of done 2 pounds dry weight with the right lights.
Kinda getting board now that they are in flower stage. Not much to do. I find vegging stage more to do.

I love the scrog you got going! That's what I'm going to try to achieve with 1-2 plants when I get to that stage of the grow. Can you post a link to your YouTube page? I like watching your vids for the hands on approach. Thanks Professor.

Hey CO Finest, been watching your videos and am quite impressed with what you can do with one hand, have you thought of buying or making a head or shoulder mount for your camera. I saw a video on how to make one for the filming industry they used pvc piping. I bet you could make one easy.

Hey CO Finest, been watching your videos and am quite impressed with what you can do with one hand, have you thought of buying or making a head or shoulder mount for your camera. I saw a video on how to make one for the filming industry they used pvc piping. I bet you could make one easy.

Lol i was thinking of that but I am over 6'1 and tend is 6'8" with lights hanging I would not have a good day when I forgot about the extra inch's on head lol. I am going to get a camera stand well I have a riffle tripod that should work. I find I still will want to do hand shots to get up close and show things. Some of the shots I am reaching over three feet to get pic close pic. We are thinking the same. The last one I did not plan at all. I was on here and it was brought up about tying and I ran up to my rooms and filmed it before lights went out. I am Just winging it my friend lol. Trying to save money up for some lights,nutes and another veg tent. I am out of room and I am going to need veg tent quick. I have about 14 transplants to do still and need room lol. Not even talking about all twelve new mothers to grow. Thank you for taking the time to watch them. I just do them off the top of my head. I hope they helps somebody. I am in need of new ideas as well so if you think of anything please let me know. I will try and add more comedy to them as well lol.

You know I have used many HD cameras and it seam they all freaking like to give me a hard time zooming. That would be my biggest gripe lol. I think that is what make filming the hardest is good zoom quality . I think we are on to something here guys lol

.. and am quite impressed with what you can do with one hand,....

:scratchinghead:

Is this SFW or should I wait till I get home to watch ... and do I even want to ??! ;)

Back
Top Bottom