5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

20140422_203649.jpg
20140422_203735.jpg
20140422_203852.jpg
20140422_203831.jpg

Beautiful

Thank you. I am going to try and use a led white light to take pic with. I am trying to get real colors is my goal without adding T5 or T8 to do it.

Awesome. The monster single plant...
I have don't the side lighting in a previous grow, definitely seems to help the under stuff develop a little More fully.

How do you like the t5? Would you use it again thus far? Or add it as supplemental to hid or vice verca?

I am a big fan of T5 for how strong the lights output are,how cool they run and how much they cover. I love to use them when doing a scrog to help guide plant to grow outward to fill net faster. Plants being scrogged with out them tend to always want to turn up and away from sides so having a doggy teat for them on the sides the puppy's come running lol. The only reason I have turned them off for flower if to see what two 144 light will do with no help on a 5'x5' scrogged plant. It will give me true info on out side buds. Now after this round of flower after my test I will always have T5 or LED on side lights on

Sorry if I glazed over it, but how long did you veg this baby CO? She's a beaut :peace:

a little over 4 months. Was trying to do six but I am out of space in veg room and had to flip early. I will have two that will be a little over 6 months veg in may that I might flower. Big Buds and FLO to make room for 8 other mother strains.

That's one sexy train wreck !! not a phrase i thought i would ever use !! lol have some repage !!

LMAO I thinking the same thing. I do grows this big or bigger with indica plants but only one other sativa witch was train as well under 1k mh and 1k hps. So I can not wait to see how it match's up under led. Now two things I see right away. It is about 10 days ahead in flower growth under led and the buds sites are closer.

Man I been slacking on my posting in my threads. I am doing a edit on a update video. I was going to take pic but way to many so video would work best for this update. i should be done with edit and I will let it upload over night. So tomorrow it should be up and running. I am moving flower room tent around Friday or Saturday to make room for another 5'x5' flower tent. After Monster Train scrog is done I will move the big scrog over too 5x5 tent and move in the 112 gallon and 60 gallon R.D.W.C into the 10x5 tent. If all go's well there will be 8+ strains going at all times. I will be setting the flower times up to where there is a grow finishing every two weeks. As you know we can not control when they are done so give or take. Happy Growing and Keep It Growing Green.

Subbed awesome looking grow

Thank you for joining. It will be a long flower time for sure being Train Wreck. Uploading a update grow rooms video now. It says 450 minuets to go lol.

Not to long lol. Its my freaking cell phone camera. The lowest setting is 1280x720 for 16:9 view no low def option

Hey CO,i use cyberlink power director for my uploads to youpube,i put the memory card in my laptop do a little dance,make a little love,get down tonight !! lol na serious i film in 720,then i convert it to what ever i want,i don't know why but when i upload it to youpube through cyberlink,it takes half the time it used to before i started using an editing programme :) just my 2p worth :) ha ha

:peace: VG :peace:

I was checking soil for water. the water day is Friday night but I am going to try and let her dry a little so I can move the tent Friday night. So while I was in there just took two pic.
20140424_231336.jpg
20140424_232115.jpg

Interesting debate on the pots, was wondering if you tried waiting till the air pot catch trays dried and lifted up the pot to look at the bottom to see if any roots reached out to grab the extra water?

May be worth a try.

I will see that soon. As you see they are all 7 gallon and all will be mothers. What I see with that is still the air will prune roots with always having air in that gap. Also drowning roots may happen. They will be aged over a year if all go's well to provide clones so I will see. The one main thing I forgot to add is my main reason I really liked air pots is or transplanting. The airpots will be very easy to start in 1 gallon witch will last a month or so of veg growth then transplant to final pot very easy compared to smart pot. Smart pot would be a pain in the ass to transplant.

Back
Top Bottom