600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

I got two new babies from the clone store today. G-13 x Jack Herrer. Imma make them blow up bigger then Oprah after she lost 200 pounds.

its kind of hard to have a centerfold without something on each side

I got two new babies from the clone store today. G-13 x Jack Herrer. Imma make them blow up bigger then Oprah after she lost 200 pounds.

Wish we had clone stores would make it so much easier for me, as hard to find people willing to sell them aswell grr.

very jealous :Namaste:

Hey Guys Right there will be a slight change in plan, i will now be running the GAS LANTERN ROUTINE for the lights as i have seen a few journals that are running it and it looks to be working so thought why not, and the seeds i will be germinating are--

1 x DOUBLE BIG BUD

2x B.F.G

1x PUKKA POWER PLANT

1x THE ULTIMATE

1x PURE BIG BUD (HOPEFULLY, E-MAILED AND ASKED FOR IT AS FREE SEED)

This is a run so i can find the heaviest yielding strain and i believe all of these done well could ultimately supply a huge amount of dried weight.

This will all get going again hopefully no later than thursday and i am going to put pictures up straight away this time so will try and start a bit stronger lol.

:high-five: :cheer:

Quick Question have any of you used GOLD LABEL SPECIAL COCO MIX sounds like a good product and read ups seem good just wandering if anyone has any first hand experience with it ? :peace:

Strange mix of buds you got there Poppen Fresh. Got no idea about this coco mix stuff. But here is a video that makes me think of you.

Yeah i found this site i wanted to try as is quite cheap & they deliver in 24 hours also some of there own crosses really intrigued me like the double big bud, and BFG.

all the strain info is at the beginning of journal if you missed them apart from --

PUKKA POWER PLANT yields 150G+ PER PLANT

Powerplant was originally developed in 1997 from new South African genetics. The strain is Sativa dominant and is a popular favourite amongst commercial gardeners.
Pukka Power Plant is one of the most vigorously growing plants on the market. The stems are extra thick and they can produce huge buds in the right conditions. Beginners will have great fun and success as this one will grow in all conditions and connoisseurs will see incredible results. Once in flowering buds will begin to show just 1 week after turning back the lights. Outdoor flowers develop late but the buds will ripen fast. The buds will grow very uniformly and are so huge that they need plenty of ventilation.
Pukka Power Plant is a really popular strain that produces high levels of THC but without the paranoid feelings when smoked. The hit is hard but mellow and she tastes lovely so people will always keep coming back for more.

also i am not a fan of growing multi-strains but thought id try it this time as the strains i am using are all 150cm plants and all flower around 8-9 weeks, apart from the B.F.G and ULTIMATE which flower in around 11 weeks, and i will be giving all of them there full time hopefully.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Best to grow multiple strains your first time or two. Then once you got them down ya pick out a few favorites and stick to those. At least thats my feeling and if you check out my journal you would see what I mean :D.

This season I have grown or currently have growing:

2 Helix
2 xxx
4 Chem D
4 white rhino X blackberry
2 Skywalker OG
2 NYCD
2 Northern Lights 5 X blueberry
2 Jack herrer X G-13
2 Larry Og X Bubba Kush

i think my next lot will be CINDERELLA99 as i really want to try it and i have been reading about a plant called seventh heaven and they say you can have 9 fully grown plants in a 1 metre tent and it will be the perfect size for them and they shouldnt shade each other.

but yeah i see what you mean about trying multiple straind until you find what you need, i am a huge fan of DURBAN POISON and original NORTHERN LIGHTS as i am used to growing outdoors.

:cheer:

The northern lights crossed with DJ Shorts Blueberry I got still has at least a month left. But its a great looking plant. Typical Xmas tree look with a nice single top cola starting then about 10 secondary little tops brewing. It very well could end up being a keeper.

025164.JPG

from about a week ago.

wow thats a healthy looking plant and i must agree it is looking like a keeper, did you cross the strains yourself or buy them from somewhere :420:

I get everything from the same clone store. They have something like 100 strains on hand. Plus they have seeds too. But their main selection is clones and they seem to usually have really good phenos of their strain.

Dude told me they will get some GDP soon too.

Interesting mix of strains. Looks like it will be a tasty bud selection.

Im so jealous of the fact you guys all have clone stores, so annoying in the u.k, but if you get it right here you do get some amazing quality smoke especially with a good outdoor crop.

wonder if you could send me some GDP in the post lol

Interesting mix of strains. Looks like it will be a tasty bud selection.

I Hope so, this run is to mainly find the highest yielder out of them, then my ultimate plan is to cross it with a nice tasting smoke and try to get a nice load of seeds from it.

let me know how the coilidal silver works or you tact although i will be watching the journal.

Will do. I will actually start another journal for when I breed. I want to see what I can do with these lovely girls.

Will do. I will actually start another journal for when I breed. I want to see what I can do with these lovely girls.

That sounds good i am deinately subbed already lol :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom