600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

dont do it do not run your cfl in your 600w fixture JUST DONT get the right fixture!!!!!

What you mean Fishy i have re-wired the reflector to not run off the ballast so it is now just running as a standard fitting unit for the CFL, the 600W fixture is the exact same size and setting as i would buy from the shop.

Just didnt want to see you Fen up your ballast or have a fire and or get hurt bro.
as long as you are happy and you know what you is doin:circle-of-love:

Just didnt want to see you Fen up your ballast or have a fire and or get hurt bro.
as long as you are happy and you know what you is doin:circle-of-love:

No idea what im doing lol, but seems to be ok just going to keep a keen eye on the light the next cpl days and make sure its not getting to hot.

basically all i did was cut the ballast attachment off the reflector cord and put a plug on the end, so bypassing the need for a ballast on that reflector as the CFL is ballasted anyway.

pics on there way.

:thumb:

hey how the seeds coming along hope their going well

Yeah was really surprised went and checked them this morning while they where still in water and all of the taproots had shot already so germed in under 24 hours.

Just put them in the ROOT RIOTS now and under the cfl for 48hrs straight then onto GLR system.

Hey Guys Just A few random pics of my room, nutes and the little ones, obviously i they have not sprouted yet taproots are showing so just put them in root riots today and under the CFL.

Sorry couldnt rotate it

2012-10-24_20_04_29.jpg

All the little ones lined up in a row (little pots are awesome)

2012-10-24_20_06_37.jpg

in there Humidity Dome

2012-10-24_20_08_39.jpg

Nutrient Line-Up Im Using

2012-10-24_20_11_17.jpg

Supplementary Nutrients

2012-10-24_20_11_39.jpg

Sorry there not much better was taken on my phone and also not much going on at the minute.

Yeah i was well happy with getting the CFL to work, now its a waiting game as usual and just praying these take off unlike the last ones otherwise im gonna have to seriously re-think what to do.

But i think the CFL will do alot of good for them aswell temps are sitting sweet at 26 with the CFL in there.

1 question for you all do you water ROOT RIOTS i soaked them in a bit of diluted Diamond Nectar and squeezed out so they werent soaking wet, then put straight into dome.

Thanks everyone for staying with me on this mess of a journal that has finally managed to start after 9 pages LOLOL

:party::party::party::party::thanks::thanks::thanks::morenutes:

LOL Jimmy thats a cake holder i use as a humidity dome :rofl::rofl::rocker:

No sprouts as of today can see the seeds starting to branch out with roots now though so hopefully today or 2moro, at midnight tonight they will be switched off for 5 1/2 hours and then the GLR will begin, they would have had 36 hours of pure light by then which i think is enough for them to start shooting, gave them a very small watering of about 4-5 ml of water each earlier with a touch of DN again, they seem to really be enjoying the diamond nectar at the minute.

Just been in and checked on them, i couldnt keep the temperatures in a better zone for seedlings currently sits at 24-26 which is exactly what im after, i am surprised at how quick they have come along have a few seedlings coming through nowthe ultimate has already lost its shell so i hope shes o.k, just so surprised that they have gone from seed to sprout in under 36 hours and they seem to love DN.

Makes My Teeth go POP POP POP POP POP :circle-of-love:

Yeah good seeds will typically sprout in 24-72 hours. If it gos longer its possible there is something impeding it (like a small rock) or perhaps a week seed.

Glad they are going well.

Just been in and checked on them, i couldnt keep the temperatures in a better zone for seedlings currently sits at 24-26 which is exactly what im after, i am surprised at how quick they have come along have a few seedlings coming through nowthe ultimate has already lost its shell so i hope shes o.k, just so surprised that they have gone from seed to sprout in under 36 hours and they seem to love DN.

Makes My Teeth go POP POP POP POP POP :circle-of-love:

Time to see these babies in action!

Hey guys sorry been having some net problems all should be fine now though.

Little ones are coming on Well will try and pop a few pics up later tonight, been watering them twice a day with about 10ml water in total and DN once in the morning when light comes on and once just before the light goes off at night, they are now running on the GLR and all seem to be happy have a few shoots coming through and the the ultimate is already showing its seedling leaves so all seems fine at the minute.

Just a couple pics of the seelings these are the furthest along at the min the others arent very far behind at all though i think they should all have caught up by 2moro morn after there second stint of interrupted darkness.

The Ultimate -
2012-10-26_17_35_29.jpg

Double Big Bud -
2012-10-26_17_36_05.jpg

SAY CHEESE -
2012-10-26_17_35_36.jpg

I love new babies those are some fine ones if I ever saw one:)

Yeah im hoping that they pushout tonight during there mini stretches, couple of them look a little to deep but will only know when they show first leaves so hopefully tonight will reveal all.

But i have to say i do love the look of newly forming plants especially when there still in the shell and you can see them wanting to break away and be free to grow, such a rewarding hobby.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom