600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Well people say lowryder doesn't produce, and the buds are tiny and not even potent...well bullshit...I have been using straight LED's for around a year....and...it's all bunk.

People will always be ignorant....

Sweet nugs Irish!! Glad you can shut a lot of people up now...

I think we need some more LED on LED tests....I am communicating with a couple vendors about this...

Anybody have any suggestions???

-Go

to be honest i dont care about Led vs Led anymore, I want to see Led vs Hps. i think they have to beat the king of grow lights 1st then they can battle it out who has the best light. cause some leds lights really suck, so all thats going to do is show me what lights best at sucking.lol. their have been allot of led side by side test. its played out to me. i want to see more led vs hps test for sure.

hope all is well brother.

Dude, I cant believe it! I remember guessing 501g on your grow, its like I had insight into the number, but listed it for the wrong grow.

The spinner finished at exactly 501g! Its the first time that I have ever achieved the 1gpw goal, as I didnt achieve it with my led's.

lol! congratulations bro! very nice yield for a 400w hps.

Hey Irish, how long do you suspect before the goods are dry? I'm sorry but I just can't wait to see how close (or how far off) I was on the guesstimate.

Hey Irish, how long do you suspect before the goods are dry? I'm sorry but I just can't wait to see how close (or how far off) I was on the guesstimate.

not sure? ive been checking them daily, buds are very crispy but stems are not snapping yet. kinda miss leading.lol. it scared me for a min, because the buds are so dry and crispy but their still water in the stems because they just fold over and bend. maybe a few more days its getting hot over here so their drying faster.

Yeah, well definitely don't rush anything for our sake lol. What's the next grow you're doing Irish, sorry I think you said but I can't remember. BTW I've been contacted by an LED company and asked to do a journal grow as well, but I think I'll hold off for a bit on dropping the name until I confirm and setup the grow.

Yeah, well definitely don't rush anything for our sake lol. What's the next grow you're doing Irish, sorry I think you said but I can't remember. BTW I've been contacted by an LED company and asked to do a journal grow as well, but I think I'll hold off for a bit on dropping the name until I confirm and setup the grow.

cool always nice to see another led grow. next grow is going to be three 300w units for a total of 1080W of leds. Mike is trying to talk me into doing 4 300w units for 1400 and something watts. i told him i will think about it. that would be one hard core grow right their!! $hit i could only Imagen of fat those buds would be.

I think people need to stop comparing LEDs to HID. Its like comparing a nissan GTR to a dodge challenger SRT. Both are fast and f**k but they differ in their own ways. Want to go around a track like a ninja? Get a GTR, want to rocket in a straight line? Get a challenger. Same with HIDs and LEDs. Want to grow huge amount of plants and deal with heat, use HID.Want to grow a small number of plants but have real dank smoke and not worry about heat, use LED. Either way results are going to be inline with one another but still differ slightly in their own respective ways. My two cents.

Hey Irish I know this my be a little perverted but I would do some disgusting things to the HS nug. LOL!!!!:cheer: sweet work bro-ski!

Hey Irish, its me from over at [other], I finally realized how much better this forum is than that one, so I switched over to this one. There seems to be a lot more LED friendly threads and people over here anyways, thats a real good thing to see. 4 300W over the 4x8 table would be absolutely amazing to see man, you should do it for sure. Still waiting on that dried weight thought. Hopin for the best.

flo

Hey Irish, its me from over at [other], I finally realized how much better this forum is than that one, so I switched over to this one. There seems to be a lot more LED friendly threads and people over here anyways, thats a real good thing to see. 4 300W over the 4x8 table would be absolutely amazing to see man, you should do it for sure. Still waiting on that dried weight thought. Hopin for the best.

flo

ya i am getting all my OG led fans over here. nice to see you here, still need to get some some more friends/fans over here. ur gonna love this place, really helpful people and nice and led friendly. my thread here has way more info and updates then any other forum i am one. enjoy. i would do the 4 300w over a 4x4 tray and get some crazy watts per Sq.

i am telling you guys if you like growing with leds then this is the place to be. no hating here. 420mag has worked hard to keep this place peaceful and respectable. everyone here is family to me and really legit. great growers that share info and always willing to help, un like other places. i am on all kinds of different forums but no place is like 420mag, i will bet on that!

Back
Top Bottom