600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahhaahahahahaah

so do i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont feel left out

I hate the LED lights I bought - that makes me a hater, right?
What kind of LED's do you have? I went through one of those square plastic Christmas light LED setups some years ago hated it, 6 surface mount screw in LED's in red and blue, Hated them for flowering but now use them for mothering/cloning and generally beefing up the next plant for my main box. My "big" LED only 180 watts is doing pretty good so far so I don't hate it. Maybe you could use the hated LED for propagation n such. Works for me anyway. Just an idea. .V.

Why do you guys dislike HGL's so bad? Send em my way if you hate'm so much :cool: seriously, I'll rock the hell out of one of those 126s

Nice grow Irish, I'm impressed with the quality you got with the 600!

Why do you guys dislike HGL's so bad?

I don't own a HGL panel, although in evaluating which one to buy I considered them front runners until Irish did his comparison grow and both panels seemed to come out short of manufacturer's claims.

I think this is the reason alot of people dislike HGL, and more broadly why the LED wars started in the first place. The claims made by so many manufacturers, from chinese rip off UFOs on ebay to the more expensive premium companies were not even close to reality.

Similarly, its quite refreshing to have a merchant such as Mike telling us we can expect a roughly equivalent yield watt for watt compared to HPS (I know he dislikes making the comparison but I have seen people squeeze it out of him... ha). It's more reasonable to me, and it makes me far more confident in the company, their return policy, warranty etc. If the claims are bogus, there's not much chance of returning the product/getting warranty honoured IMO.

So, I now have my panel, and I'm finishing off some really late bloomers. Hopin they will mature alot faster now.

i am on could 9 right now. this is why.:cheer:

dry_pics_010_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_011_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_012_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_004_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_006_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_008_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_002_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_003_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_013_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_014_600x449.jpg

total= 546 grams
19.5oz from 4 plants

Why do you guys dislike HGL's so bad? Send em my way if you hate'm so much :cool: seriously, I'll rock the hell out of one of those 126s

Sorry hclip but really? I sat around from the beginning when Irish was posting his 90w UFO journal on [other]. I remember the first day HGL kicked down the door on his thread at that time and rammed in everyone’s faces how good their lights were. Irish just whacked out .85-.91g per watt!!! Hell ya man. I do not know many people that can say they did that and HGL fan club dont try and say it is the norm with HGL lights cause I own one along with many other people. Despite the many changes they under saw due to HGLs dedicated years of research (lol aka google degree a,b,c,z,4,1,3,65 chlorophyll peaks), they are under powered and the 1w diodes spaced between those funny looking “light engines” is not cutting it!

Makes my blood boil knowing the crap I seen happen with HGL and simply watch it get deleted so the next fool throws $425 their way. Can someone tell me this???? If hgl sells the 205w penetrator for $700 and markets that you pay 3.41 per watt then why they hell does it only pull a total of 180w?!?!?! The small little 1w diodes must be only getting 160-165w if you include the fans and other variables. LOL I like to see this get deleted!!!! hahahah sorry Irish but that felt real good for some reason. Much respect brother!!! Don’t mean to bring dirt on your page but when it blows in the door you have to sweep it out! Peace man

Geez Irish that is an awesome grow. I have never yielded that much from a single grow! I want to know your nute regiment?? I mean its not like you dont have 2700 pages to sort threw and try to find the answer...hahaha...thats how you know a good thread when you see one!

You have a fan in there at the canopy or no ? I read somewhere you use s&p?? Cool brotha, I just bought a 6" and it is like having a silencer attached to a shotgun. lol

Sorry hclip but really? I sat around from the beginning when Irish was posting his 90w UFO journal on grasscity. I remember the first day HGL kicked down the door on his thread at that time and rammed in everyone’s faces how good their lights were. Irish just whacked out .85-.91g per watt!!!

Actually the gpw in this grow was .73gpw, not .85-.91gpw. 749w from this 600w panel.

546g/749w=.728gpw

Either way Irish you rocked it.

I just wonder how you would have done with 4 205w (around same actual watts drawn) and lst'd plants what you would have gotten....

sorry had to play devils advocate, especially since you had better numbers with the HGL 126w light with zero training or anything.

Actually the gpw in this grow was .73gpw, not .85-.91gpw. 749w from this 600w panel.

546g/749w=.728gpw

I just wonder how you would have done with 4 205w (around same actual watts drawn) and lst'd plants what you would have gotten....

sorry had to play devils advocate, especially since you had better numbers with the HGL 126w light with zero training or anything.

IDK? and i never will use her lights again, she is a lier and BSer and i have no respect for liers. all i know is i got around 4.8oz per plant so i am very happy. i had 3 plants under a 126w light that got that g/w but thats 3 plants under 126w kinda easy to do. and the buds were small and weak. you seen the pic some of those buds were the size of a sharpie.lol. if its not broke then dont fix it.

like i said i dont care about g/w. it dosent take strains (some yield high some low), plant count, CO2, soil or hydro, hps ballast, nutes, environment, how long it took to harvest ect.. all this things will effect the g/w system.i look at total yield per plant.
i just got around 4.8oz from each plant. 19oz from 4 plants. i am very happy and thats good enuff for me. i am smoking some grade A+ buds. i am very happy right now looking at my 12 mason jars full of grade A+ weed.

i dont care how anyones adds it up, to each is their own. if you rather have hps, cfl or even other leds from a company it dosent matter to me, all that matters is that were growing our plants we love, and as long as ur happy thats all that matters. i really dont want to talk about this and that with other leds because ive seen them with my own eyes and know facts that i seen with my own eyes. i dont care who uses what or what they do, its no of my business.

i look at total yield per plant.
i just got around 4.8oz from each plant. 19oz from 4 plants. i am very happy and thats good enuff for me. i am smoking some grade A+ buds. i am very happy right now looking at my 12 mason jars full of grade A+ weed.

546g/749w=.728gpw

Ehhh Noo wize!! Its one thing to play devil’s advocate but to disregard the real events that took place and try to throw the blanket over everyone’s eyes so they cent see what really happened is wrong! Claiming to be a winner should be done with pride, not with deceiving the truth! The truth is Irish lost almost a whole plant during that comparison grow. In no true competition would those results be held valid! Further more! After Irish consumed his time performing that grow, HGL bashed him in public for more or less ‘disagreeing’ with all mighty HGL!

If you want to get nitpicky just like HGL does and talk about GPW then with GLH you get more then what you pay for…not less. You also get a respectable owner, not a dream maker; someone that does not spend every second scanning threads deleting “REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS”. Instead GLH lets his lights do his advertising, not a wealth of- more than half the time- bogus information in hopes to dazzles the uneducated newbie into a purchase. It’s cool though no hard feelings. I am only being straight up honest and better yet, a straight up customer that got smacked in the face by hgl. Talk about business ethics…#1!:rofl:

Fair is fair, and you are most certainly entitled to your feelings. Thanks for answering back.

From my experience I have always done better with higher wattages vs lower wattages in terms of gpw. Meaning I always have a much better gpw ratio with my 600w vs what I used to have (before spinner) using a 400w. I think the best I've ever done with a 400w is .65gpw and with a 600w is .8gpw. My kinda point is perhaps with 4 of her 205w panels that would have drawn 9w less you might prob could have produced the same sized buds I would imagine and if you kept the same numbers (even without training) you could have possiblly have had 663g. But hey I'mma a ethics and karma guy myself, if you feel lied and bs'ed to then I cant argue with you there.

All this shit aside, now

I know I've said it before but feel as though I must say it again since it's wrapped up now and dry weights are in.

Dude, you did a f@ckin kick ass job man! It's been a pleasure to sit back and watch it all unfold. And thank you very much and look forward to followin the next one! Oh yeah, and everyone else slap yerself on the back too cuz we all made this thread rock! lol...

peace

That's over a pound of nicely trimmed, top-shelf bud right there ;).

Love the pics of the jars!

:welldone::bravo::goodjob:

:thumb:

p.s. did you remember to include that 2.1 nug you pinched? ;)

thank you! i got the chance to smoke this jack with a friends jack and my was more frosty and better. and thats all he grows for the last few years. this weed smokes so good, haven't tried the HS yet but i will.

Back
Top Bottom