600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Again, congrats on a great grow and harvest.

Everyone DONT FORGET TO REP SS FOR THE GUESS ON THE DRY WEIGHT LIKE WE ALL AGREED ON. GOOD JOB SS! YOUR GANNA COME IN HANDY NEXT HARVEST, EVERYONE ASK SS WEHN UR ABOUT TO HARVEST.HAHAHA

It was pretty simple actually. I used some software to trace the outline of all the buds, and then after some 3-dimensional reconstruction and multiplanar reformatting, I had my number.

then I took my best wild-assed guess ;)

It was pretty simple actually. I used some software to trace the outline of all the buds, and then after some 3-dimensional reconstruction and multiplanar reformatting, I had my number.

well next time i am about to harvest i want you to take your wild-assed guess again. because that was really close:bravo:

Bloody hell, i bought my 3d tracing, reconstructing, multiplanning and reformatting software off some dodgy ebayer...........

Oh well ill have to start crashing my kids school fairs and try it out on the "guess the number of jellybeans" game............ Ill get it down pat. :smokin:

PS Very nice Irish +rep
PPS Congrats on the nice guess Setting Sun +rep

Hey i just tried to rep u guys and it said i have to spread some around before i can rep u both??????????? How much spreading do i have to do lol..........

Holy mother of all yields Irish! That is absolutely amazing. This has been an incredible ride.

I find it hard to express how impressed I am. You are officially my new LED ganja hero!

:bravo:

Simply fantastic.

Irish I told you that you'd be famous... Nice hall bro...:smokin:

4 clones with 4 weeks veging using a 600w LED unit and pulling in 546g puts you near the top of the 600w club..You the man!.. Personally I think you could of done 5 HS girls under that light and smashed that 1g per watt crap...

SS your the man when it comes to weight guessing + reps... But your growing skills combined with keeping one of the most detailed journals I've ever see is were you really SHINE....:grinjoint:

Irish, you know how I feel Bro. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!
S.S. Good job with the guess, looking forward to seeing your future test.
Mike, good luck in the millionare's club, you've earned it Sir.
Much respect to all. .V. :bravo::bravo:

I cant wait for the good growers SS, Pit and Irie to do their grows with these lights and show me how it is done. i really want to see these in the hands of some great growers and see the lights full potential. dont keep me waiting too long guys.

I appreciate your humility irishboy, but you rocked this grow from beginning to end and did a great job running this journal.

you deserve every bit of praise.

Now, go roll a fatty and rest up for the next one! :ganjamon:

Irish I told you that you'd be famous... Nice hall bro...:smokin:

4 clones with 4 weeks veging using a 600w LED unit and pulling in 546g puts you near the top of the 600w club..You the man!.. Personally I think you could of done 5 HS girls under that light and smashed that 1g per watt crap...

SS your the man when it comes to weight guessing + reps... But your growing skills combined with keeping one of the most detailed journals I've ever see is were you really SHINE....:grinjoint:

nothing special about me, just wait to the good growers get their hands on these lights.

to be honest i could have probably fit 6 of those Hindu skunks under their, it was the XJ-13 that took up all the room.

i agree SS dose kick ass journals and thats where he really shines

+rep to SS...he has got mad estimating skillz.

Irish....Freaking awesome grow man. From start to finish your journal was informative and great a guide to all of us starting with LED's. Big props to you man.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

thank you! i am glade others learn from this thread also, i did big time. thats all i ask from my thread is that we walk away learning something we didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom