600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Hey irish the spouse is on life support and I have to get back to the hospital, how much longer for your LED Loving, MOAB MF plants...LOL...the crowd is getting restless.

lol it is a brand of manure not the actual color...I get mine from a local nursery. My limited knowledge on cow shit tells me thats all the shit is probably the same or very close.....lol

not all cow shit is alike....Depends on what the cow ate...How old the cow is....How long the shit has been sitting around....what the cow shit was sitting on...and what was mixed with the cow shit

Hey irish the spouse is on life support and I have to get back to the hospital, how much longer for your LED Loving, MOAB MF plants...LOL...the crowd is getting restless.

it Depends on how many votes i get for plant of the month.lol. you should go back to the hospital because its going to be a while before you see anypics of my "LED Loving, MOAB MF plants"

DAY 58 OF FLOWERING

day_56_of_flower_001_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_006_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_003_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_008_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_009_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_010_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_007_600x449.jpg

Thanks Irish. The funeral is on Tuesday. Poor girl croaked while I was gone!...LOL....I see you entered these girls in the plant of the month contest. I am hoping to enter a contest one of these days but i was looking at 420's list and tool of the month wasn't there...LOL

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

very nice irish, very impressed.
Thanks!
Looks like some firrreeeee good shit!!
yes it is some fore for sure

Thanks Irish. The funeral is on Tuesday. Poor girl croaked while I was gone!...LOL....I see you entered these girls in the plant of the month contest. I am hoping to enter a contest one of these days but i was looking at 420's list and tool of the month wasn't there...LOL

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

ya this is the first plant of the month contest i have entered. hopefully i get some votes and not look to bad.lol.

Hey Irish, do you think when you chop them down you can take a pic of each plant. Right now I'm guessing you're closer to 12 then 16 but its hard to tell when they're all bunched up.

Thanks!

yes it is some fore for sure

ya this is the first plant of the month contest i have entered. hopefully i get some votes and not look to bad.lol.

Those are some of the best LED plants I've seen for a independant. How much do you think breaking the glass helped or has it?

Their looking very nice Irish have you started the flushing phase yet, I can't wait to see after a couple more weeks of fattening up just how big they are going to end up.

After considering the cost of equipment and the electric bills plus everything else which may be different between LED's and HID's have you decided which of the two ways will be your way of growing from here on in. I understand this is still very new when you consider it's the first really good grow you have had using LED's but I thought maybe you might be swinging one way or the other in your thought process.

Keep it up brother we are all behind you.

holy crap irish those sativas really filled in. Are they passing up the indica buds? they look so fuckn frosty. MOAB huh? im gonna have to pick some up for my next grow.

excellent work on the plants man and it looks like that light can really put out some juice.

Hey Irish, do you think when you chop them down you can take a pic of each plant. Right now I'm guessing you're closer to 12 then 16 but its hard to tell when they're all bunched up.

ya i will do

Those are some of the best LED plants I've seen for a independant. How much do you think breaking the glass helped or has it?

thanks man! its hard to say how much but i dont see how it wouldnt help? i am leaving the glass of from know on

Their looking very nice Irish have you started the flushing phase yet, I can't wait to see after a couple more weeks of fattening up just how big they are going to end up.

After considering the cost of equipment and the electric bills plus everything else which may be different between LED's and HID's have you decided which of the two ways will be your way of growing from here on in. I understand this is still very new when you consider it's the first really good grow you have had using LED's but I thought maybe you might be swinging one way or the other in your thought process.

Keep it up brother we are all behind you.

i will used leds again on this next grow, but in the coldest times in the winter i might have to use HPS, so i will probably use both, led when its warm and HID when its cold.

holy crap irish those sativas really filled in. Are they passing up the indica buds? they look so fuckn frosty. MOAB huh? im gonna have to pick some up for my next grow.

excellent work on the plants man and it looks like that light can really put out some juice.
its hard to say but its gonna be close, the XJ-13 from the pics as you can see is just pure bud with little leaves, and their very dense buds it seems when i give them a squeeze

DAY 58 OF FLOWERING

day_56_of_flower_006_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_003_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_008_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_009_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_010_600x449.jpg

day_56_of_flower_007_600x449.jpg

Holy shit dude...looking very sweetness!! How far is the light at this point? Coverage doesn't seem to be an issue at all really... Have you been rotating them or anything?

Do you think the MOAB had a lot to do with the development we see?

Sweet stuff bro! Can't wait, and do what somebody said, take individual plant pics at the end, that would be sweet too!

Peace dude! Thanks again for another grow, this is what, third one now? Keepin it real as usual Irish!

Irish has Gone Green! :nicethread:

-Go

Back
Top Bottom