7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Ok lady's and gents. . We came up with a name for the Galeto and Phantom OG cross.

Skittles OG.

IMG_20220825_124340~2.jpg

IMG_20220825_124417.jpg

IMG_20220825_124354.jpg

Not in with the gen population I hope? Nice frost!
Oh yeah. For the plants behind the 3rd round of plants. Ones in the back. Very back. They will be only ones with seeds. By plan. Bro. Planned that way. It will give me 4 strains mix of great plant. And one of the Skittles OG.
Main reason it's on lower branch and at bottom. It's last to mature. And little as it is want produce that much but enough .

Oh yeah. For the plants behind the 3rd round of plants. Ones in the back. Very back. They will be only ones with seeds. By plan. Bro. Planned that way. It will give me 4 strains mix of great plant. And one of the Skittles OG.
Main reason it's on lower branch and at bottom. It's last to mature. And little as it is want produce that much but enough .
Oh beautiful ! Go Dust!

Nice job Dust, very pretty plants and some nice chunky buds. I noticed there looks like a lot of uppers yellowing. Do you find the new (increased) light has the plants needing more nutrients than before? Can you tell if they're eating/drinking more since the new light? Have you changed your feeding/watering routine at all?

Nice job Dust, very pretty plants and some nice chunky buds. I noticed there looks like a lot of uppers yellowing. Do you find the new (increased) light has the plants needing more nutrients than before? Can you tell if they're eating/drinking more since the new light? Have you changed your feeding/watering routine at all?
I did sir. All of them are stem leaves. Old fan leaves. But one you see turning yellow. That's Skittles OG. They do that. Crazy yellow brown at end of life. Just chopped one

IMG_20220825_124354.jpg

I did sir. All of them are stem leaves. Old fan leaves. But one you see turning yellow. That's Skittles OG. They do that. Crazy yellow brown at end of life. Just chopped one

IMG_20220825_124354.jpg
Congratulations on the harvest my friend. :bravo:
Garden looks great.
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Ok guys. It was said to me plants turning yellow. Ok. Yes they are. Supposed to. Let me make something clear I see this all the time here.. plant turn yellow in fall . And leaves die off. Can't find my other pic.

But ok. Here we're are end of plants life. Which

tricom. 30% ambers. Any more just degrades. Got prove me wrong on that if more is better.

Next yellowing of fan leaves.. no concern what so ever. They die. No reason to chem the plant. Trust me. They die anyway. Add whatever you want they still will die.

Green plants up to last few weeks . It is Normal for yellow and leaves die at this stage

Screenshot_20220831-110123.jpg

IMG_20220831_105742__01.jpg

Other plants will turn different colors

16619586455115727404297554910874.jpg

Back
Top Bottom