A Sad Sad Grow Journal

The "dying" autos need Phosphorus and potassium.
Try this. It's a organic blooming nutrient designed to be used with the ProMix Veg n herb mix.

1/2 a tablespoon (or so) per gallon of water. It will lower ph so only add what you need until you reach ph6.5.

Thanks JimmyJames. I had put bloodmeal on them as you recommended, My most troublesome auto seemed to respond well. I removed most of the crispy areas of the leaves bit left the green parts intact. It seems to be doing better anyways. I'll add the fertilizer later today.
20170515_11.jpg

The other troublesome auto has deteriorated to a point that I'm not sure I can save it. I'll add fertilizer to this one too but am open to any other advice as well.
20170515_9.jpg
20170515_12.jpg

One of the other autos looks mostly good but is getting brown spots.
20170515_10.jpg

The fourth and final auto is doing pretty good. It's so little but all those pretty tricomes are making me happy.
20170515_14.jpg

20170515_13.jpg

Thanks JimmyJames. I had put bloodmeal on them as you recommended, My most troublesome auto seemed to respond well. I removed most of the crispy areas of the leaves bit left the green parts intact. It seems to be doing better anyways. I'll add the fertilizer later today.
20170515_11.jpg

The other troublesome auto has deteriorated to a point that I'm not sure I can save it. I'll add fertilizer to this one too but am open to any other advice as well.
20170515_9.jpg
20170515_12.jpg

One of the other autos looks mostly good but is getting brown spots.
20170515_10.jpg

The fourth and final auto is doing pretty good. It's so little but all those pretty tricomes are making me happy.
20170515_14.jpg

20170515_13.jpg

Bloodmeal or bonemeal? There's a huge difference.

The really yellow one will be fine. You had a ph drop and it locked out PK. Because it can't uptake any PK from the soil to make glucose...it's taking the stored glucose from the leaves. Hence the yellowing/dying leaves. It'll be fine until harvest.
Phew! That's awesome.

I've been reducing the pH in the water to 6 - 6.2. Is this too low? The photos seem ok with it.

I have a jeweler's loupe but it is dirty or something and unusable. I was hoping I could tell by the little hairs.

I watered with straight water comma but wasn't given chemicals anyways. Should I remove the fan leaves? Or maybe even a few of them?

Holy crap! I'd forgotten how weak they were at the start!

This has got to be the comeback grow of the year (so far). +reps for that and the frosty bud above. :high-five:

It looks like almost all the hairs have turned with just a few white ones. You're in the window for harvest now, but depending on the type of effects you want you could wait about a week for a little stronger stone. If your camera has an 8x zoom and you get a clear shot you may be able to judge trichs to confirm readiness.

Back
Top Bottom