A Swedish couple in newbies to growing

Have you started growing anything yet ? Looking for info on setting up a grow area ? Have a grow area set up & need help getting off on the right track ? You will find all the info & help you need on this site. There are some Master Growers here.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg

Thanx alot, we are SO new to growing anything! This any tips where i can post and ask for idea on the space i got? How to make the best use of it, i have a very nice area Kind of outdoors, but in my house ...hahhaa
My 2 cents :hmmmm: I started in a closet with CFLs in '07...looking back I wish I had just purchased a tent, a good light and some fans...it would have saved me so much money in the long run...good luck :goodluck:

Welcome to the community. Great to have you. When you’re ready I’d look into starting a journal so you can get advice when needed and meet some great people

:green_heart:

Hello! Welcome to 420! This forum has helped me create my own growing style. Everyone I've chatted with on this site has been so helpful. Even when I asked basic questions that would seem like common sence to a seasoned grower. Cheers! Hi @Silverfox125 20200212_145631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom