A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Heya, Atrain, I'm looking for an autoflowering, feminized strain that won't go over 3.5 feet, germination to harvest is under 90 days, has blueberry in the genetics, and has maximum knock your ass out frostiness ... what do you recommend? I wanna dedicate some space to at least one "Atrain Sings the Blues" pick in my 2016 grow, brother.

Hello grow chick I'm sorry I missed this earliwr.... hmmm gimme a day or so to ask the experts... I'm not to up on any blueberry strains bit I will ask a few guys that can point us in the right direction

growchick look up blueberry bliss auto. she is done in about 65 days from seed and she does stay quite a short lady and produces huge colas.hope this helps;)

Ok fellow growers I wanted to share some info with ya on calcium and magnesium and the def that go along with them ESPECIALLY under LED and how they present themselves...

: Calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) are two different elements required for plant nutrition. One, Ca, is immobile. That means it cannot be translocated (moved) through plant tissues. The other, Mg, is highly mobile in plant tissues.-

Understanding this is important on a few levels, including making a proper diagnosis. Because Ca is immobile a deficiency will only occur on the upper, or newer growth. Because Mg is so mobile deficiencies occur on the older, or lower growth.

Their appearances and effects are also very different, and while both elements play together and are required by the plant, they cannot be lumped together as a single deficiency. You can experience-both-a Ca--and-a Mg-, but they are not one and the same thing, not at all.

But that being said if you have one with LED the other will probably be soon behind... this is why 9\10 products are cal/mag suppliments together wich is why you will so often see folks say (including myself) "hey bro you have a cal/mag def"

These are beginning to show on my current Himalaya Orange diesel and this is her...

Upper Ca...
20151208_102116-1.jpg

Lower and mid Mag..
20151208_103624-1.jpg

Notice they both appear as rust spots but see with the Ca the leaves are a bit lighter green.

Here is the def chart we see so often but notice the mistake.. it says they are both mobile elements... but hey does it really matter? Grab yourself a cal/mag suppliments if you grow LED (even hps ) chances are you'll need it someday
downloadfile3.jpg

atrain i thought ur auto feed schedule was proven.how come ur running into problems?? best of luck mate hope u nip that in the bud quick and hope don't affect ur ladies to much;) happy growing every1

u know its my first time under led aswell but i havnt noticed my girls be any more thirsty for calmag. they have had 2 doses of advanced nutes calmag in there life upto now.but all plant health is great no issues so far;)

Yeah its proven to produce nice plants and will all day long when used right but it was created under hps lamps.. after the switch to LED the Cal/Mag suppliment need is greater and it's different with each strain. All the rest of the girls look fine just the orange needed more... and as I'm sure you have seen I have never promised anyone a perfect plant from start to finish that's almost impossible when growing new strains everytime and in all different methods and setups

atrain ok mate i get what u mean.and i dig ur work brother top gardner.i never suggested u make false promises mate i know u do ur best to help others.keep up the good work dude;)

good info atrain.it is true the best cannabis in the world grows outdoors.and the cannabis plant has the highest uv rating of any other plant on the planet fact.as in the catalyx swell and do indeed produce more thc in a bid to protect itself against the sun.no other plant does this!! cannabis in my eyes the most powerful plant on earth.and it will of grown naturally in nature before our time.its ment for us humans.and all us 420 mag growers are keeping the plant alive.u should all be very proud of urselfs.happy growing every1

Hey growchick the Berry Ryder Im doing right now is Blueberry genetics and she is already getting frosty with about 4 weeks to go. With the lst im about 2x2 on her size with 12 nice colas.

20151206_220621.jpg
20151206_220654.jpg

Oh, she's pretty!!!!

growchick look up blueberry bliss auto. she is done in about 65 days from seed and she does stay quite a short lady and produces huge colas.hope this helps;)

Grow chick I polled a few of the best auto growers in the world and here's the top 3 they day will match your criteria...

Dutch-Passion auto-Blueberry , fast-berry from fastbuds,-Berry-ryder from-auto seed

And please keep me up on the process I would love to be around when you pop it (especially if your gonna give LST a go)

Bad ass - thanks you guys! Blueberry Bliss sounds .. well .. blissful hahah. I was already lookin at DP auto Blueberry, so you sold me on that one, for sure. I'm popping blue amnesia and narco purps next since I already have the seeds, but I'm gonna throw this blueberry bliss and DP auto blueberry in my cart and maybe the fast berry, too - it sounds good in the breeder descriptions. 2016 is my year for auto blues!
:green_heart:

top work growchcik;)I was gna grab dark devil next seed buy coz of the purps.but further research I have found an auto with 2 blue crosses;)il let u kno when its in my hand lol;)

top work growchcik;)I was gna grab dark devil next seed buy coz of the purps.but further research I have found an auto with 2 blue crosses;)il let u kno when its in my hand lol;)

Oh, do let me know! I really have a thing for the blueberry genetics LOL I had this seed back in the day that was the best pot like you can possibly imagine - Blue Moonshine - it was a photo 'cause autos weren't a thing back then but anyhow it was like dude I've never been that high - I miss it so much *cry*

Back
Top Bottom