A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Yea Im sure she will it was just funny when I opened up the room she was struggling waving in the gentle breeze plus in about 4 days Ima hit her with some light nutes and voodoo. You guys/girls ever notice your girls are slow growing for about a week then blowup? I was thinking it might be the tap root searching for the bottom of the pot before putting her energy into the above growth. What do you guys and gals think?

Made a water bubbler tonight with a shutoff valve since I spliced my fish tank pump hehe

20151206_005906.jpg

thebeast27 is here .atrain brother sorry im late.damn!!! but just read all 8 pages so all caught up.good work mate and love the new little ones .always best to keep it mixed up.i currently have a surprise germing;)and a dizzy lights auto had abit of a struggle maybe not a strong bean;) still waiting on her finding her feet time will tell. ur plants are looking good mate keep it up;)

Yea Im sure she will it was just funny when I opened up the room she was struggling waving in the gentle breeze plus in about 4 days Ima hit her with some light nutes and voodoo. You guys/girls ever notice your girls are slow growing for about a week then blowup? I was thinking it might be the tap root searching for the bottom of the pot before putting her energy into the above growth. What do you guys and gals think?

Hi baxter , all my girls seem to get a bit lanky , tall , to start with , Im sure if i was to leave them alone they would be ok , but i always have to give them a wire support , just in case .
I think like you said , it is down to the tap root in a big pot and the light ,
But the stem always thickens up .
I'm changing to led's and biobiz light mix , so time will tell if this helps .
Be safe .

Like always,there's shitloads of good info in Atrains journal:thumb:

I thought my grow room temps gets to high,but not now;)
Video you posted helped,cheers :thumb::goodjob:

Yeah since the switch to LED I have maintained a level of 75 in my tent but when I watched the video it made since to me... I bought into what he was saying I closed 2 vents in my tent and turned my fan down to 70% and I'm holding @83 degrees now :thumb:

This has been one of the most useful videos I've ever seen. It changes so many basic things for me.
Under LEDs the ambient temperature of the room is the same as the temp under the LED lights at the canopy.
Vegging: 80F (26C) and 40% RH
Flowering: 85F (30C) and 40% RH -- keep range between 80F and 90F. (26C to 32C)

Also, hanging small pots on the vertical supports? Genius.

I have a question about temperatures for seedlings.

I've been keeping my week-old seedlings at about 70F. At what point do I increase the temps to the recommended 80F for vegetative growth? Is transpiration as important right now as it will be when there's more leaves to do the transpiring?

THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom