A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Hunting season over...... bad news lol...... it's 71 60 degrees here today just now cooling off and hunting is full swing... glad you made it my man

It's never really over, I'm constantly scouting, setting trail cams, looking for horns. Any reason to be outside works for me! Nothing like smoking a bowl under the stars listening to big bull elk bugle all night......luv it. Anyways...... I'll be watching intently, can't wait to see the next POTM you grow!

G'morning, heres my finniky lady..

No recent 'sad' pics.. This is 10-14days ago
1127150139-1-1.jpg

And this is a happier version, just snapped.
1202151216-1.jpg

After lurking for a bit, I think I found one of the more legit and friendly communities to learn from. Love what's going on around here and I hope to gain plenty from all of you. I haven't officially started yet, been doing research for while now and I'm glad my first post will be in this thread. Thanks for sharing folks! And hello Dr!

Always room for good people round here.....

Just had to add the qualifier, eh? If I hide behind the curtains and don't make a sound, can I stay anyway?

Like I said guys I'll post pics as soon as I get home.... I actually have one girl I would like the opinion on the community of... have you guys ever had a plant drink and eat normally be perfect green but leaves ALWAYS look droopy and depressed??? I'll show you what I mean in the morning

Thanks, and will do!

Not that I have any experience to assist, but I have one that fits that description perfectly. We've even taken to naming her droopy. A Northern Lights Autoflower.

Haha, i havent the slightest clue!
Part of my 1st and only seed order, she looked pretty, feminized and was,only 4dolla.. Twas screaming my name!

Im not impressed with her, aside from the fact she hasnt died.

This is exactly how I feel about my narcotherapy. I'm not impressed, aside from the fact she's not dead. How do you like the Blue Dream? It's on my list of "might wanna try this"

After lurking for a bit, I think I found one of the more legit and friendly communities to learn from. Love what's going on around here and I hope to gain plenty from all of you. I haven't officially started yet, been doing research for while now and I'm glad my first post will be in this thread. Thanks for sharing folks! And hello Dr!

Be sure to start a journal for your grow(s) - it's so helpful.

Ok guys and gals.... it's time to start another small pot project.. .

I dropped a Short Stuff : Auto Purple Amnesia as well as a Mephisto Genetics : Sour Blues Auto just men's ago and I'll be keeping you up to date on the germ process... they will be going in pro mix bx and fed the beginner feed schedule in my sig...

Hope everyone is having a good day

Back
Top Bottom