A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

After lurking for a bit, I think I found one of the more legit and friendly communities to learn from. Love what's going on around here and I hope to gain plenty from all of you. I haven't officially started yet, been doing research for while now and I'm glad my first post will be in this thread. Thanks for sharing folks! And hello Dr!

I'm exactly the same Crisis. Finally took the plunge myself and made a start about a week ago!

:Namaste:

Amazon - 2- Speed Clip Fan, 6 Inch, White, Adjustable Head

1666927390139.png

Room essentials 6 inch clip fans... 16 bucks on amazon. I like then a lot and they have 2 speeds.. I run low on 1 when young and gradually work up to both of them running on hi at different level of the canopy in flower to help prevent mold

A train, all due respect..

Asking a paper clip to hold a bucket full of wet dirt is asking for a disaster! Not to say it wont hold, but id definitely find some stronger wire. Ie.. Residential electrical wire( what is it, 12 or 16g?)

I tugged on them pretty good to ensure... and remember these are 1 quart pots... even with the cup and a half of water they hold fully soaked it's still a very light weight... the paper clips are approx the size of solid 16 ga wire if I wanted an upgrade ide have to go 12 or 14 but since we have doubts I'll tell ya what.. thanks for the input I have some tig welding rods at work that are MORE than enough to let us both sleep well I'll change them out for the clips after work tom... thanks for the input beother...always welcome..

Good news! I knew i didnt have to say anything, you know what your doing! Just a better safe then sorry moment when i seen colored paper clips. Any colord clips ive had were basicly cheap plastic clips. Tiny wire, coated in colord paint or rubber.

Day 40 in the basement with the short stuff girls...
Himalaya Blue Diesel. .. will be upped to 2ml/L base nutes due to leaf color I like the darker. She is on flowering nutes as well now
20151204_090034-1.jpg
20151204_091401.jpg

Himalaya Orange diesel. .. was taken down to 1ml/L base nutes due to leaves too dark and beginning signs of clawing I believe... but no tip burn and she is flowering well and let me tell ya... if you like citrus or oranges... when this strain is released GET IT. she is just frosting up and smell just like an orange peel
20151204_090150-1.jpg
20151204_091223.jpg

Co potted Dr.Feelgood ladies.. perfectly healthy but lighter color plant will receive feeds with higher base nutes than her sister.. I'll use 1L per each side of the container mixed at different ratio
20151204_090327-1.jpg
20151204_090338-1.jpg

Mutant Dr.Feelgood doing crazy stuff still she'll go in a closet to 12 / 12 lighting on Dec 14th after company leaves the house
20151204_090505-1.jpg
20151204_090521-1.jpg

Day 50 sum small pot ice cool auto... smells like a little skunk... a sweet little skunk...
20151204_090639-1.jpg
20151204_090652-1.jpg

4-5 days old she might have to get trained a little earlier than her sister haha. She shot up so fast but now she is starting to fan out I have the fan lightly blowing on her and I swap light position twice a day so she has to bend back and forth to help get her little string bean stalk thicker.

20151205_001152.jpg

I hope Im not *too* late to the party. Im very interested in watching this grow. I think you are a great grower, Atrain. Ive got my learning cap on.

I hope Im not *too* late to the party. Im very interested in watching this grow. I think you are a great grower, Atrain. Ive got my learning cap on.

Thank you for the kind words sorenna.... they are much appreciated...I am glad you are her with me. I'll be pushing these currently small girls hard and fast I want them out asap and then asap I'll be dropping the new mephisto beans and feeding them the advanced feed in my sig..... hopefully they are more exciting than these current girls...the threads I have followed of this strain were nice big autos and very branchy

Back
Top Bottom