A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Atrain, how's the germination rate from your experience from mephisto? I'm definitely getting a couple autos for 2016 outdoor grow but can't afford to take too many risks.

I have ran 10 mephisto and I'm waiting on one more to poo now wich when I checked about an hour ago I could see her helmet emerging from the mud so looking like 11 for 11... my friend...

This has been one of the most useful videos I've ever seen. It changes so many basic things for me.
Under LEDs the ambient temperature of the room is the same as the temp under the LED lights at the canopy.
Vegging: 80F (26C) and 40% RH
Flowering: 85F (30C) and 40% RH -- keep range between 80F and 90F. (26C to 32C)

Also, hanging small pots on the vertical supports? Genius.

I have a question about temperatures for seedlings.

I've been keeping my week-old seedlings at about 70F. At what point do I increase the temps to the recommended 80F for vegetative growth? Is transpiration as important right now as it will be when there's more leaves to do the transpiring?

THANK YOU!

Glad it helped gliimer... I just came across it as well. I just switched last grow to the LED but just as many of you I am constantly looking for new ways or better ways and I was referred to this video when asking around about LED so to be honest my grow just went from 75 to 85 degrees yesterday. And I have 2 small pot projects poking there head up as we speak so they will be 83 or 84 degrees the entire grow under full spectrum LED

Oh yeah forgot to mention I have no evidence to support the video is correct yet.. but what he says makes perfect logical sense and I am inclined to believe it since the fellow auto grower that led me to the info and follows the same plan was TaNg.... if you don't know who that is go to youtube and type it in just as I spelled it... you'll see why I'm buying in lol

Pic of the tent for the day... as you can see the ice cool small pot is front left and the other 2 are poking there heads up as we speak... can't wait to intro them to their new family
20151206_131604.jpg

Hello my friend ..... I will post pics momentarily but it's what I do for LST to spur the undergrowth of plants that are too small or being bent over or trained in my other methods... for MOST autos the really take very well to it and show a significant growth in the lower branches sooner. It's basically pinning the upper growth up and allowing light to get to the lower. Nodes for 6 to 8 hrs a day then letting it down I do this til my plants begin to stretch then I bend them over between the 3rd and 4th node and begin opening her up for the middle to fill in with colas... without explaining things you already know basically with my autos I want them to have the biggest and most number of fan leaves possible during veg... as you know all the light or nutes in the world cannot be used to grow without the leaves to do the work so the more the better with auto's in Veg (I trim in flower) and this also helps then develope bigger fans and faster when young....

Pics to come shortly

Heya, Atrain, I'm looking for an autoflowering, feminized strain that won't go over 3.5 feet, germination to harvest is under 90 days, has blueberry in the genetics, and has maximum knock your ass out frostiness ... what do you recommend? I wanna dedicate some space to at least one "Atrain Sings the Blues" pick in my 2016 grow, brother.

Glad it helped gliimer... I just came across it as well. I just switched last grow to the LED but just as many of you I am constantly looking for new ways or better ways and I was referred to this video when asking around about LED so to be honest my grow just went from 75 to 85 degrees yesterday. And I have 2 small pot projects poking there head up as we speak so they will be 83 or 84 degrees the entire grow under full spectrum LED

Oh yeah forgot to mention I have no evidence to support the video is correct yet.. but what he says makes perfect logical sense and I am inclined to believe it since the fellow auto grower that led me to the info and follows the same plan was TaNg.... if you don't know who that is go to youtube and type it in just as I spelled it... you'll see why I'm buying in lol

Thanks for the clarification :) It's still exciting to me and I'm going to up my temps today -- experimentation is the only way to find out, eh?

And THANK YOU for the detailed photo tutorial on pony tailing. That's a service to the whole community.

Heya, Atrain, I'm looking for an autoflowering, feminized strain that won't go over 3.5 feet, germination to harvest is under 90 days, has blueberry in the genetics, and has maximum knock your ass out frostiness ... what do you recommend? I wanna dedicate some space to at least one "Atrain Sings the Blues" pick in my 2016 grow, brother.

Hey growchick the Berry Ryder Im doing right now is Blueberry genetics and she is already getting frosty with about 4 weeks to go. With the lst im about 2x2 on her size with 12 nice colas.

20151206_220621.jpg
20151206_220654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom