Acapulco & Blue Cheese Auto

Just finished fridge dry, didnt take as long as i thought...these buds were not dense so they definitely dried quick. Put them in jar overnight and read 69%...throwing in with boveda pack 62% beginning cure
Acapulco super leafy, bluecheese better.

20200320_162721.jpgResized_20200320_084658.jpeg

Yes!

How long you burp depends on your ambient RH. If it's really low then 5 mins 2x/day would be good. If it's in the 50% range you could probably go more like 10 minutes.
Covid has dropped humidity in my house by 10%...currently at 30%. At what humdity do i stop burping?

Was great following along your journal! I look forward to seeing those beans that just happened to fall onto your lap get germinated:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeaah man! Ull be first to know, probably my next run come summer... 2 at a time goes pretty slow! I may pay it forward to just give my buddy GC clone...he is in financial needs but loves growing.
Ill be taking clones from it tho

Havent decided yet, its doing so good

I did when i began my first grow a year ago...paid like $300 or whatever and got a prescription for 30 plants. I had 5 max and that was enough work! i dont have a sink in my basement so i have to bring it up the stairs to the kitchen each time to rinse and fill water, too much work! 2 is easy to work with and quiet but still keeps me sane.

Back
Top Bottom