Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

Happy Easter Ronnie!!!

Wow!!! I love the new video!!! and the side lighting on your scrog screen is epic!!!! great use of striplights!!!! And they seem pretty bright too! Really cool idea and made for a great intro on your video too!!!! psychedelic!

:hippy: :lot-o-toke: "PSYCHEDELIC" those we're the good old daze!!! (60's & 70's) That's why I love your updates. :drool: :thedoubletake:

Hey ronnie great read. Hope your back is feeling better and I've subbed to your journal. One thing though, your other videos all play for me except this last one. It comes up saying this one is blocked in my country (UK), strange as none of the others have that problem. I thought I'd let you know all the same, plus mine are on day 56 of flower so I wanted to compare. Mind you mine don't even look as sugary as yours did on day 49. All the best and looking forward to hopefully being able to catch your next vids :thumb:

Hey ronnie great read. Hope your back is feeling better and I've subbed to your journal. One thing though, your other videos all play for me except this last one. It comes up saying this one is blocked in my country (UK), strange as none of the others have that problem. I thought I'd let you know all the same, plus mine are on day 56 of flower so I wanted to compare. Mind you mine don't even look as sugary as yours did on day 49. All the best and looking forward to hopefully being able to catch your next vids :thumb:

Hey Kriaze , Thanks for the well wishes . I didn't acknowledge the music playing so it was blocked in some countries. I have since added the acknowledgment so hopefully you can see it now. :)

Sorry to hear about your back, I hurt myself at least 4 times a year, the kind that takes away your breath and drops you to your knees. :sorry: But, at the same time you are updating your awesome meds you are growing. A gram a day keeps the Dr. away. :volcano-smiley:

Sorry to hear about your back, I hurt myself at least 4 times a year, the kind that takes away your breath and drops you to your knees. :sorry: But, at the same time you are updating your awesome meds you are growing. A gram a day keeps the Dr. away. :volcano-smiley:

Thanks brother :)

happy 420 ronnie :lot-o-toke::high-five:

Happy belated :420: day Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom