AeroGarden

Everybody is right man but sure you can go for it at least it will look good as a decoration.As for the strain go for White Widow .

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Actually have two females going in mine right now. Yes after flowering I did indeed get a little more light but they have reacted greatly to it. I would definitely say it is very possible to grow in these. Just don't expect a ridiculous amount and all will be fine

I started with the small 3 plant one. It required so much maintenance and killed most of the plants with stem rot. It is inside of a pc case with added lights and adequate cooling.
Phobos_3_.JPG

I just removed it and put it in a box the other night. I transferred the larger of the two pictured to a small pot with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, and put it back in the pc case. The smaller plant had stem rot. The previous 2 generations had the same issue. I have another larger grow box with two plants that started in the aerogrow. The system will get seedlings going quickly but for me about a month or so into vegetation they develope the rot no matter how low I keep the water. I replaced the cork rooters they came with for some Rapid Rooters, which lasted longer but in the end wont work for me past a few weeks. ]

I constantly had to clean out the holes for the bubbler. I did water changes with the nutes as instructed every two weeks. I would like to point out I have the smaller of the systems, and the larger ones I have seen in journals seem to work well boosting clones. :Namaste:

I expect to have medicine - I'm not trying to cheat the plant or anything like that so like I said- you can grow in one- it would not be what I would waste my time on- this one plant will yield two ounces dried and trimmed- that's worth my time- doing 6 in a constant flip method- I constantly have a plant like this coming out of my 600 watt4x4 flower flood n drain - you'll get some flower but the three months to get a quarter bag is just like a science experiment - no real fruit for your reward

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I agree, but for me it's more of a stress relieving hobby as well. I take care of a child, a household and my husband full time. Lol. So being able to watch it grow and tend to it is relaxing. Back a few years ago when I had more time, space and money it was a much higher priority. Plus it's nice to not have to spend too much cash on making edibles. Which will most likely be the end result.
image38028.jpg

i agree, if your doing it for a hobby or what such and you get 1 or 2 oz its not so bad when you put in a good $100 through its life span.
same with the medical side, i went from a 60x80 closet grow last year to then a 1x1m tent then 4x4 and now im running a 4x8, i want to be able to do a one of grow that lasts me a good year instead of doing it all year round, il probablys still grow 1 or 2 but knowing im going to be medicated for at least a year then that puts me at ease.
but like i said i do it for medication and not so much recreational.
each to there own :D

Yes I agree! Used to do it on a much larger scale years ago, so much so that this small of a unit makes it difficult sometimes. Definitely not used to it. Would love to be able to manage something larger, but as of right now, my time and attention is needed elsewhere. Maybe one day again down the road :)

Will definitely check that out! Been doing tons of research to refresh my skills since it's been so long. They've definitely got so much more stuff out now!! Also with living in Ohio we can have all four seasons in a week so indoor growing gives me a little peace of mind. Plus last year, my girl got a bad case of spider mites being outside and had to sacrifice a bit.

I just stumbled across this thread - but for folks that are serious about growing in an Aerogarden and getting high yields (2 zips per plant) and high quality meds, feel free to follow the links in my signature. I've rigged chillers to each Aerogarden and am using nearly 250watts of *true* LED power per plant. If any questions come up, please feel free to use me as a resource!

I have actually checked out your grows CMJ through my skimming :) they are a great go to for sure! I know we get a lot of slack for growing in these but there's so much potential no doubt!

Back
Top Bottom