Agc Auto Growers Club

Hi I'm newb for my 2nd grow with WW auto.
got some white stains on my leaf like photos below, would really really appreciate for any comment or suggestion for the cause and cure for this. Any guru, experts, or anyone who has had this experience? Thanks a lot guys!
Day 25
PHed water only
soil grow
temp 23-26c
humidity 50-60%
no fertilizer yet

Looks like early calcium deficiency.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I'm going to repost these cause they're great to have.....
420-magazine-mobile1942877999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile533519343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile535749755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile510142946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103992571.jpg

Hope these help. Let me know....

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

wow, thanks guys for the quick responses and sizz0e for the respost. It's such a great community!
sizz0e, it is not the top leaves, it is quite at the bottom. Originally from just 1 leaf at bottom and then now way up to a couple leaves.

i'll check iron and calcium when i get home to my babies, and will get back to you guys. Thanks again

wow, thanks guys for the quick responses and sizz0e for the respost. It's such a great community!
sizz0e, it is not the top leaves, it is quite at the bottom. Originally from just 1 leaf at bottom and then now way up to a couple leaves.

i'll check iron and calcium when i get home to my babies, and will get back to you guys. Thanks again

What soil are you using.....probably time for nutes.

see this is y i love my los mix grow organically and u jus make up the soil and the soil grows the plant for u u jus got water her n let her go to town lol i love organics its so much easier then wen i was using fox farm line dnt get me wrong they can produce good meds for sure but since ive been doin organics my shit has never tasted better and lasted longer then my other shit altho tht cud jus be becuz my skill at growing is increasing from wen i first started almost a year ago now jeez how time flys wen ur havn fun lol

Anyone ever tried a sog with autos like a bunch of little pots with all the same strain I'm thinking 9 plants in 3.5L pots all same strain. If not maybe 4 plants in 11L pots.

Finally got my hot plate and ipa 99,7%

420-magazine-mobile1808445006.jpg

When I have time I'll do a nice batch of oil probably tomorrow and while I wait for that will dry sift some keif and try these bubble bags out deffo going to make moon rocks and left over oil wil be to medicate in food I.e butter cookies cakes brownies .
I've left the iPa alchahol to chill and get nice and cold

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

When I have time I'll do a nice batch of oil probably tomorrow and while I wait for that will dry sift some keif and try these bubble bags out deffo going to make moon rocks and left over oil wil be to medicate in food I.e butter cookies cakes brownies .

Agc Auto Growers Club
I'll have to see how you make your oil. I prefer smoking concentrates and I plan on taking a chunk of my harvest and making some.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Man I don't know how much more I can read. I am starting my very first grow ever. I just started germination last night on my 4 autos. Super excited to get this grow started. I just read through like 100 pages of auto threads today. The only one left I have to read through is the auto topping thread. So much good information on here. Thank you everyone who's posted. It's been a huge help answering all my questions before I've even had to ask.

Welcome. If you run into trouble there's lots of people here to help you. I hope your first experience goes great, and with some help better then you expected. Happy to have you here

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. If you run into trouble there's lots of people here to help you. I hope your first experience goes great, and with some help better then you expected. Happy to have you here

Thanks. From what I've seen in all the threads I've read I've got a great group of ppl here. I'm glad I made my way to this site and set up shop here instead of some other forum. I've learned a ton and I've subbed in on some key threads for the type of grow I'm doing as well as some journals. I'm always ready to learn as much as possible and I hope as I learn I'm able to pass that knowledge to other new growers who need it.

Thanks. From what I've seen in all the threads I've read I've got a great group of ppl here. I'm glad I made my way to this site and set up shop here instead of some other forum. I've learned a ton and I've subbed in on some key threads for the type of grow I'm doing as well as some journals. I'm always ready to learn as much as possible and I hope as I learn I'm able to pass that knowledge to other new growers who need it.

Well you definately come to the right place to get information. And yes helping other can be just as rewarding as gaining info. In time you won't care much about your own grows and focus on new things to try and encouraging new members to move forward.

Agc Auto Growers Club

I'd love to see your oil method.

Right now I got some ground up stems from my latest harvest, resting in the dark in high proof alcohol, being shaken every day.
Read skmewhere that 7 days of that should be enough to extract whatever thc there might be left.
Anyone care to give me some input if that's right ? :)

After that was going to evaporate the alc, after straining it through coffee filter. It should give me oil... an I right ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Agc Auto Growers Club

Put your alcohol in the freezer, after you decarb your trim/buds put those in the freezer as well. This will freeze any water and or chlorophyl in the bud. It'll give you a cleaned end product.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Back
Top Bottom