Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Glad to hear that, my GF told me about it and I'm glad she did.
Hang in there buddy we need you healthy you're much appreciated.

Thanks, John's GF!

Thanks, John. I am feeling better enough to be a grump. Yay (for me, boo from everyone else)!

I cook my ribs 6 hours the meat falls off the bone so I have never tasted one

mmmm.....sounds good to me!

Wow :thumb: looking good alaforina

Thanks, Itibitiguy!

Plants look great , some very vigorous growth well done , you may have a hard time tiring then down if you wait , stems get hard fast , I tie mine down around the 6th node and start training I pull the top stem down till it’s at level with my pot everything else catches up real fast , just have to remember all energy/hormones goes to the tallest point of the plant you need to constantly adjust them so one doesn’t take off so far , to maintain a flat canopy , we’re not working with the sun and with grow lights there’s a sweet spot and it isn’t very big , so to optimize use of your light you need to bend , or the top 8” of your plant will be nice and everything else airy , when all of the lower nodes could have potentially became main colas , ps if a stem snaps just let it hang and tape it with electricle tape if it’s bad but if skins in tact then just let it hang it will become a huge knuckle and your plant will put all energy elsewhere until it heals.

:morenutes::peace:

Thanks. Good tips all around. I hope with some stellar 420 help I can do a decent enough job.

Looking fantastic Al!! Such lovely ladies and a happy garden!

Glad your feeling a bit better now hopefully back to your 100% self soon enough!

Getting there. Thank you.

Gonna go check on the ladies soon now that supper has been eaten. Chicken nuggets for the boy, chicken alfredo for the wife, salchicha for me. The older boy is doing his own thing, I guess.

Your garden of happiness. Glad your girls have been fairly independent during your dental problems. They are giving back to the creator. It was you that said "let there be light" wasn't it. Lol

Fell asleep before I could post night pics so...

46FACB57-1D92-4A49-91C8-F0532D80792B.jpeg
E79E2805-E0A7-4558-BBD6-0DA4785C2811.jpeg
F75FC026-BFB8-4988-B012-6C6CCE4682F8.jpeg
D452E0DF-20FA-4419-91BC-C32957913388.jpeg
6293F9E0-1C66-46F3-9ABA-C3289B551DE8.jpeg
392943A4-8204-4DDD-B9EF-BDB701940974.jpeg
3EC67D61-F4C1-435A-AFEE-94134E62A2E7.jpeg
1080EB03-FF9C-463C-BA8D-26171B334FE7.jpeg
E71B5EEF-7F18-45D3-BA6D-FCFA12F408B3.jpeg

Wowzers I fell behind! I really gotta stay on the ball with this thread! Everything’s looking good al!

I just want to say, higher up in the thread, you said your hesitant to top because you don’t want to stress and slow down growth. Trust me you won’t do such thing. Of course they go through a bit of a stress stage, but they bounce back very well! I know I’m probably sounding like a broken record but if you are unsure about topping, pick one plant out of the bunch, top it and use it as an experiment. You will not be disappointed you topped it, I promise you that!!

Hope your feeling better al! Hope the entire fam jam is doing well as well! :thumb::Namaste:

Morning group:

9A27D7E9-E501-4835-8691-7C1181F0B610.jpeg

Still drained and trying to take it easy.

I hooked up the intake fan but need to open the surge protector to get the setup completed. Why do they make the damn things so hard to open?!

Also going to fashion a mount to place the intake filter and fan on so I can get the bends out of the line. I’m using the cardboard that came with it for that.

Today was clean the humidifier day so I did that with Clorox and let it dry. It’s refilled and going after changing out the antimicrobial ball.

I’ll get @Tangled ’s help later but I can see roots at the bottom of the three big girls’ pots (the openings at the bottom). We will try to get pics but it’s going to be a delicate operation in my state.

I also watered Westley. I’m trying to wait to up pot but it’s getting close with watering her every other day now.

Hello Mr. A and Mrs A (Ms. T). You need to set up an automatic camera, the kind that takes incremental pictures. Then you can rest.
Just kidding, put a sleeping bag in the grow room so you can nap.
In a seriousness. You get some rest.
You need a babysitter for your babies and or yourself.

I hardly ever complain and I’m complaining. Feeling kinda wimpy lately.

Ain’t no use in complaining
when you’ve got a job to do
Spent my evenings down at the drive in
And that’s when I met you, yeah

Haha! That’s how my brain works. There’s a male Ally McBeal in my head with a song/music for everything.

@Tangled has agreed to help later. I have to get some vittles and go to the hardware store for a few things before we get started.

Also want to note that this is Northern Lights showing an 11 blade leaf up top.

8E1AD7A9-BA1A-41C5-89F1-AD04563E912F.jpeg

Here is Nikita ‘s

19F5196A-9ABB-46AD-85C2-29038898A746.jpeg

Hello Mr. A and Mrs A (Ms. T). You need to set up an automatic camera, the kind that takes incremental pictures. Then you can rest.
Just kidding, put a sleeping bag in the grow room so you can nap.
In a seriousness. You get some rest.
You need a babysitter for your babies and or yourself.

Not bad ideas at all, @Newfun ! I like the camera and sleeping bag ideas. lol The kids can be left for relatively short periods by themselves. One day we'll be able to overnight or go a few days. :)

Thanks for breakfast photos Ala. looking funtastic doing a helluva job mate.

Glad I could give you something nice to look at while you chowed down on some breakfast. Hope your day is going well.

Looking fantastic Al!! Such lovely ladies and a happy garden!

Glad your feeling a bit better now hopefully back to your 100% self soon enough!

Thank you, @Dutchman1990 , and everyone else for the well wishes. I do feel better and just asked my doc for another antibiotic so I can lick this thing. Waiting to hear back now. I try not to take advantage of the access but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thank you, @Dutchman1990 , and everyone else for the well wishes. I do feel better and just asked my doc for another antibiotic so I can lick this thing. Waiting to hear back now. I try not to take advantage of the access but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Making yourself better is always number 1! Keep yourself rested and kick this thing in the butt

The plants are looking great-happy & healthy!
I’m using the cardboard that came with it for that.
If you can think it.... you can build it with cardboard (and some tape,usually:))

This journal is awesome Al. Every time, I going into your journal I'm amazed with how all your girls look. Wow.
Sorry if I missed this question or if you have already mentioned it but are you planning on taking some clones when they get a little bigger? I know they will save you some time between crops. Seeds are incredible too, just a thought brother.

This journal is awesome Al. Every time, I going into your journal I'm amazed with how all your girls look. Wow.
Sorry if I missed this question or if you have already mentioned it but are you planning on taking some clones when they get a little bigger? I know they will save you some time between crops. Seeds are incredible too, just a thought brother.

Yeah, Been thinking about that.

Back
Top Bottom