Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

My tooth hurts and my right knee is flared up. Other than that I feel great! For real..Gonna get up soon and go check on the girls.

Cool @Alafornia
How are you feeling on this fine day?

Thanks Sparkey!! You should see the ones I have in flower ;)

Haha haha :laugh: You’ve got me laughing my ass off over here Al!

I've got my own variety show going on over here. A little family, a little comedy, a little music, a little White Russian, a little Northern Lights...

Today is day 41 since hitting soil, day 34 since most sprouted, day 31 for OG Kush CBD #2, and day 28 for Nikita and that girl just took off from the first day - she is unbelievable.

Tonight I have roots, up potting, and connected intake fan.

First, though I didn’t fashion the holder for the intake I did get the damn packaging open for the surge protector and electric hooked up. I turned the fan controller just a little higher than the exhaust controller and with the ac on the tent sucks in some. With the ac off the tent is just kinda there. Seems this is going to help with the sides.

I did not tie anyone down tonight. I didn’t have the energy left. I also have very little soil left so choices will need to be made until I make another batch of soil. I didn’t quite anticipate needing so much. Lesson learned. And since I’m going to have a perpetual grow going I’m going to need a good bit more - at least another half batch.

Needless to say, five gal pots are much heavier than one gal pots so @Tangled had to help remove the pot and take the root pictures. I could not have done it without her. Thanks, baby!

Now on to the pictures but first I have to go upload them

OK, here ya go:

Thank goodness for time stamped pics or I would never have been able to tell the difference for sure.

You can't tell well on Westley and truthfully I could have gone either way but the roots were still fairly dense.

Groups pics:

Singles:

Finally, it's lights out:

Going to get a last few things tomorrow for the tie down session and then commence. Again, not enough in the tank tonight but still got a lot done today while breaking it up into smaller pieces and getting some rest. Even got in the pool for a bit when I took my younger son.

It was a good day.
Very nice. They all look great and very well taken care of.

Very nice. They all look great and very well taken care of.

Thanks, HPH. Love these girls and what they are going to provide. I spend a lot of time with them, talking with them. They never talk back or argue. About as good as the dogs! :D

Their better then the dogs, plants don’t shit in the yard, making you clean it! :thumb:

Can’t go wrong with dogs though, mans best friend!

If we could breed them into a hydrib: caninabis!!! How happy a world would that be?!

Mr. A and Ms. T., you make one heck of a team. Thanks you both for making this one heck of a ride. Those roots are beautiful almost as beautiful as the tops. Gotta love nature, man.
Are you going to recycle your used super soil?
This my plan. Even if I didn't get the worms to help me do it, I was going organic and recycling soil.
On my next round, I am going 5 gal. max. Right now I have a 50" beauty in a 3 gal. She is a week away from harvest.
Pretty soon you are going to have an indoor forest.

Mr. A and Ms. T., you make one heck of a team. Thanks you both for making this one heck of a ride. Those roots are beautiful almost as beautiful as the tops. Gotta love nature, man.
Are you going to recycle your used super soil?
This my plan. Even if I didn't get the worms to help me do it, I was going organic and recycling soil.
On my next round, I am going 5 gal. max. Right now I have a 50" beauty in a 3 gal. She is a week away from harvest.
Pretty soon you are going to have an indoor forest.

@Tangled said "I like big buds and I just can't lie" would have been an improvement. I concur.

With that out of the way...

Thanks, @Newfun ! I do plan on recycling the soil but I'll have to read up on techniques to recharge the soil between now and then.

You got a nice place over there with some nice plants. Looking forward to more of that. Can't wait to see the harvest.

Good morning!

46B97D82-74C8-40FE-A5C5-D93E49B03C81.jpeg
639721B1-2761-4A6A-9FB3-95C55E0E8811.jpeg

Happy Sunday,Al ! Plants are looking great today!
I see you've started training,so I just want to add a little suggestion - You should add an "opposing" support to the bottom of that plant,and try to actually "bend" the stem.
I've included a terribly drawn example,to kind of show you what I mean:

There's no stress on the roots this way.
Hope you don't take this the wrong way-I just want to help you get the most from those girls:)

Thank you, @carcass ! Only taking it as needed help and it is very much appreciated as I had wondered a bit about that but not enough to come up with a solution. Going to get the clips now.

Going to get the clips now.
Be sure to bend the stem s l o w l y, just a little at a time-it could take up to ten minutes-but
you don't want to snap anything,especially right there...

I almost feel sick doing this. Am I on the right track?

Any helpful hints for supporting everything I’ve bent over? Maybe a wire from the ceiling?

Any help is appreciated.

63709F5C-C9C0-4460-B90A-91774F167292.jpeg
B22A97ED-AA75-4F77-B75C-6FC621F76128.jpeg

Thoughts?

432C698B-7E50-4C12-B2BB-39D03DC7CBDE.jpeg
39CB7694-9C61-4FC4-8C4F-418A0EA6EDF4.jpeg
5C163C03-E185-4F80-8B0D-EC33CE82A5AB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom