Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Today is day 41 since hitting soil, day 34 since most sprouted, day 31 for OG Kush CBD #2, and day 28 for Nikita and that girl just took off from the first day - she is unbelievable.

Tonight I have roots, up potting, and connected intake fan.

First, though I didn’t fashion the holder for the intake I did get the damn packaging open for the surge protector and electric hooked up. I turned the fan controller just a little higher than the exhaust controller and with the ac on the tent sucks in some. With the ac off the tent is just kinda there. Seems this is going to help with the sides.

I did not tie anyone down tonight. I didn’t have the energy left. I also have very little soil left so choices will need to be made until I make another batch of soil. I didn’t quite anticipate needing so much. Lesson learned. And since I’m going to have a perpetual grow going I’m going to need a good bit more - at least another half batch.

Needless to say, five gal pots are much heavier than one gal pots so @Tangled had to help remove the pot and take the root pictures. I could not have done it without her. Thanks, baby!

Now on to the pictures but first I have to go upload them

OK, here ya go:

Thank goodness for time stamped pics or I would never have been able to tell the difference for sure.

You can't tell well on Westley and truthfully I could have gone either way but the roots were still fairly dense.

Groups pics:

Singles:

Finally, it's lights out:

Going to get a last few things tomorrow for the tie down session and then commence. Again, not enough in the tank tonight but still got a lot done today while breaking it up into smaller pieces and getting some rest. Even got in the pool for a bit when I took my younger son.

It was a good day.

Looking good. I will be putting my seedlings in 1 gal pots tomorrow and finish in 3 gal. You started in 5 what size do you finish them in? Just curious as i plan to start a journal and dont want to get stuck not having a bigger pot if i need. Would you say 3 gal os a good finishing pot or do you think id need bigger pots. My tent is 48x24x60 and i have 4 seedlings going rt now. Thx for help

I may be crazy but I put the bigger three in 10 gal.

I may finish the smaller plants where they are or go to 7 gal at most.

Damn and here im leary about going bigger then a 3gal pot. Curious to see what your harvest looks like.

Me, too! lol I bought every size pot there is it seems. I decided on these three to just go for it. They have grown so well so fast I think they will be able to use all that space.

Today is day 41 since hitting soil, day 34 since most sprouted, day 31 for OG Kush CBD #2, and day 28 for Nikita and that girl just took off from the first day - she is unbelievable.

Tonight I have roots, up potting, and connected intake fan.

First, though I didn’t fashion the holder for the intake I did get the damn packaging open for the surge protector and electric hooked up. I turned the fan controller just a little higher than the exhaust controller and with the ac on the tent sucks in some. With the ac off the tent is just kinda there. Seems this is going to help with the sides.

I did not tie anyone down tonight. I didn’t have the energy left. I also have very little soil left so choices will need to be made until I make another batch of soil. I didn’t quite anticipate needing so much. Lesson learned. And since I’m going to have a perpetual grow going I’m going to need a good bit more - at least another half batch.

Needless to say, five gal pots are much heavier than one gal pots so @Tangled had to help remove the pot and take the root pictures. I could not have done it without her. Thanks, baby!

Now on to the pictures but first I have to go upload them

OK, here ya go:

Thank goodness for time stamped pics or I would never have been able to tell the difference for sure.

You can't tell well on Westley and truthfully I could have gone either way but the roots were still fairly dense.

Groups pics:

Singles:

Finally, it's lights out:

Going to get a last few things tomorrow for the tie down session and then commence. Again, not enough in the tank tonight but still got a lot done today while breaking it up into smaller pieces and getting some rest. Even got in the pool for a bit when I took my younger son.

It was a good day.

For clarity, add a day for when this was posted - it was correct for when the events took place.

Good job @Alafornia and @Tangled transplanting isn’t an easy job! The bigger the plants are, the harder it is. The roots looked good, now they have room to stretch those legs! Your really going to notice the growth pop off!! Now will be the time to do any topping and or tie downs as they will explode with growth!

@Blazing Rooster i was always under the impression when I first started, that a marijuana plant should at least be in a 5 gallon pot for flowering. That’s not always the case, as people flower in all different sizes/stages of a marijuana plants life. So three gallon pots will work, but I prefer 5 gallon pots as their final home. It’s all a preference and all is determined by your size of space/ how many plants.

i was always under the impression when I first started, that a marijuana plant should at least be in a 5 gallon pot for flowering. That’s not always the case, as people flower in all different sizes/stages of a marijuana plants life. So three gallon pots will work, but I prefer 5 gallon pots as their final home. It’s all a preference and all is determined by your size of space/ how many plants.

I’m pushing those boundaries lol! 8x plants in 3Gal and 2x in 2Gals in a 3x3 tent! They are all sitting around 36” currently and I must admit it’s getting tight lol!
16322675-73ED-4F69-9EB7-B8742DC59C5F.jpeg
3A1F7448-2FB3-4CB2-B54B-D0FA220161AB.jpeg

Hope you don’t mind the photos @Alafornia

I’m pushing those boundaries lol! 8x plants in 3Gal and 2x in 2Gals in a 3x3 tent! They are all sitting around 36” currently and I must admit it’s getting tight lol!

Wow bro! You’ve got some monsters! How’s that song go, push er’ to the limit!! Hahaha looks great man!! :high-five:

Thanks, Amy.

Good job @Alafornia and @Tangled transplanting isn’t an easy job! The bigger the plants are, the harder it is. The roots looked good, now they have room to stretch those legs! Your really going to notice the growth pop off!! Now will be the time to do any topping and or tie downs as they will explode with growth!

@Blazing Rooster i was always under the impression when I first started, that a marijuana plant should at least be in a 5 gallon pot for flowering. That’s not always the case, as people flower in all different sizes/stages of a marijuana plants life. So three gallon pots will work, but I prefer 5 gallon pots as their final home. It’s all a preference and all is determined by your size of space/ how many plants.

Thanks, backlipslide. Going to try tie downs today and go from there.

Don't mind at all. Nice work filling up just about every inch of space.

When I was running promix 5 gallon fabric pots were spot-on. Now running with supersoil or just organic soil 5 gallons would be the smallest size, 10 gal would be the biggest for my area. I love big plants so I can wait in Veg for awhile.

I like big plants and I cannot lie
you other brothers can't deny

(Told ya)

Wow bro! You’ve got some monsters! How’s that song go, push er’ to the limit!! Hahaha looks great man!! :high-five:

Take it to the limit
pleeeeeeasseee
Take it to the limit one more tiiiiime

LoL right on! :passitleft: Thanks brother this is the second part of this Pheno hunt and if these turn out anything like the first round I’m in for a serious treat!!

What do you have growing there, @Dutchman1990 ?

Back
Top Bottom