Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

I think I like your method in the second paragraph.

Update: It’s 48 degrees and 70% humidity. Cool again tomorrow then a warmup. Veg tent 71 flower tent 72.

I fell asleep for a bit and woke up with stuff to do like get the boy’s medicine and fill the humidifier. Today was a rough day, people-wise. Had to navigate between kind and understanding, keeping the problem children at bay, and cracking the whip (I may have thrown a slight tantrum in that process to get someone’s attention but it was past time) - and that was work! Haha!

I also took a few pics. There are plenty of buds underneath that can be cleared out this weekend.

Went ahead and made a few more pics.

24A2C349-E888-4F76-B79A-72BF63DF7EEF.jpeg
500AE493-C250-4766-8AFC-8E6CB2C461D8.jpeg
49C32130-01B5-4072-B9C7-6D45061D295E.jpeg
55B6B483-9C85-43DC-9FD8-B8568631F79E.jpeg

I raised the lights a few inches tonight. Spread them out just a bit more too. I think the middle plants were getting a little too much and maybe the ends not quite enough. That should help.

Lunch pics. They are liking the lights and lower temps and higher RH.

8AC6F61B-D093-4734-AC0B-51C86C60AF42.jpeg
FF8BF6D0-55D5-4317-9FD1-B813017C9634.jpeg

Just wanted add these of Nikita

077AA9A0-DE10-4783-8F9C-5E2DE552BA16.jpeg
D2384044-4E23-4860-A847-4A419802F230.jpeg

I vote to thin under the canopy. It gives you a lower grade trim that still makes good oil. Then you can make some edibles for Ms. T.
The thinning after the stretch was the best thing I did. (Thank you In The Shed for posting that). The colas are so much better. You can pop in at my place to see pics if you wish.
The beauty of your grow is so fantastic. Your are going to have Grade Meds

Just one pic tonight. Had to take a trip and do some stuff so getting in late.

55A7460F-F5C0-49CF-BEE9-F005EAAF8843.jpeg

Wish I could come help thin. I have sweet FA to do with growing these days...just a few ml of water in peat pucks every once in a while. :rolleyes:

Feel free. I'll make or take you out to dinner. :)

Oh Nikita you will never know, anything about my home
I'll never know how good it feels to hold you
Nikita I need you so :)

:D Good stuff. She's a beaut!

Looking good @Alafornia . keep up the great work. Not bad for a Bama fan..lol..j/k

Haha! Thanks. For whom doth thou root? (must've missed it)

Looking good! :yahoo:

Now, once you get your loupe, get some pictures like this,

415501D6-37E7-4F69-A02C-053EA1AF7BB4.jpeg

Which is actually my Display pic!

With your white light, I bet you can get some good ones!

And one more, why not! :ganjamon:

1D00571E-C9C5-4933-95AD-3D597763C86F.jpeg

Oh, light at the end of the tunnel
Cannabis be thy name
You can't be drunk through a funnel
But to be smoked is no shame

I vote to thin under the canopy. It gives you a lower grade trim that still makes good oil. Then you can make some edibles for Ms. T.
The thinning after the stretch was the best thing I did. (Thank you In The Shed for posting that). The colas are so much better. You can pop in at my place to see pics if you wish.
The beauty of your grow is so fantastic. Your are going to have Grade Meds

Thank you! I pop into your place a lot but haven't said much lately anywhere, really. Been quite busy.

These guys have recovered from me quite well. I am projecting end of October to early November for harvest.

Life has been pretty busy lately. Lot's of changes - some better, some not so much.

The kid's struggling with teenage angst.

The pitty pup had to go to the vet today - she was dehydrated, "jolting", shivering. They found no infection or really anything else. Not sure what happened there as she seemed fine last night. She's lying by me now and seems fine. She had a rough day.

@Tangled is doing well - still not smoking (tobacco) after 2.5 months. Great job!

She loves the Wedding Cake, which finally came today after > one month and having to be sent a second time. Going to be finalizing the next grow soon. I am fortunate to have choices. Wedding Cake will be in the mix, for sure. I'll break that out into another post within the next few days.

Work has been a grind, but when has it not? Well, at times, I guess. Help has arrived and waiting for hindrance to get gone. I think I need a break. May plan a mini-vacation for harvest time or close to it.

Gonna make some updates. I watered the plants tonight. About 5 gal in all. pH'd to 6.8-6.9.

Here's the clones for your trouble.

Back
Top Bottom