Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Fishcake thankyou for ur reps u can call it whatever u like :)
Miwa just miwa... Got it sir :) I mean got it miwa just miwa :)
RICO ur right :) it's a v
Jaga sir good weed I hope ur well... Thankyou for ur prayes n wishes
J189rfc... Lol we have been known to have a few debates over here :)

Pik time :) 3 seedlings.... I think I can spot the pepper jack from the super lemon haze already :)

image3492.jpg

hope alls well my friend them seedlings are about to explode with growth

is the seedling on the left an indica or indica heavy strain, not sure on the strains your growing so without checking i just dont know, but the plant on the left looks like more indica than the other 2

or i could be totally wrong and its just a different pheno from that strain,

i thought i was the only one on this lonely planet, its good to have a neighbour on similar time zone, i suffer with insomnia real bad and often go 3 or 4 days without sleep, so this site gives me something to do as most members are on different time zones,

Yes don p... I have 2 super Lemmon haze and one pepper jack
Pepper jack is more indica than the slh. I mixed them as seeds by mistake but I'm pretty sure I can now say the one on the left is pepper jack. Insomnia dam that's awful. I suffer a little with anxiety and maybe hypochondriacism I think.
This regularly keeps me awake or has me waking in a awfull panick in the middle of the night. And with work I really value my sleep. I regularly feel sick with worry donP. Babbling about my issues sorry sir. Your right mate there ain't many of us here. There is that other 420 site specifically for us u no the one but I found it full of pricks, plus I enjoy the chit chat from overseas it is refreshing I find

yep i tried the other 420 site and didnt stay their long, it dont have the comunity we got here, everyone here is welcoming and dont slag you off when you throw some ideas into the mix, most will add to it and offer some advice on what works and what dont, on the other site i seen a grower harvest a plant and it wasnt the best plant, several growers slagged him off and told him to come back when he has learned to grow.

i cant imagine anyone doing that here.

its why i stayed here,

we also have a new sponsor, sounds like he has got some great products, just getting the word out alex so will be posting this link in a few journals, its certainly something id like to try, it sounds like a very easy way to grow and if it works as good as high times says it does then this could be the new nutrient growers will use, it won the 2012 high times award if i got that right,
plus being able to buy a sample pack first really takes the risk out of it as your not buying a big quantity but by the sounds of it it sounds like it works well,

something i want to try.
here is the link for anyone who is interested, the sponsors name is Dogget
Doggett & Simpson - Our Products

it does sound good, makees it very easy to keep on top of the nutrients as no mixing is needed with several different bottles so it would make growing a bit easier and it looks like its a good product as well, being able to try a sample is a huge benfit plus if their selling samples then im sure their products will prove to be more than worth it,

420 mods seem to come up with the best sponsors for us or maybe the sponsors find this site and offer to become a sponsor, you dont see many sponsors on other sites offering prizes like the ones offered on this site,

Thanks RICO.
Yea don p flicked over that new sponsor and it certainly seems like they are offering good product :)
Il wait for a couple of reviews before I buy or think of buying. I only grow 1-3 plants and if something goes wrong its catastrophic for me.
If I had 10/20/30 seedlings I wouldn't hesitate to order and test it out . I'm sure it's a very good though

Happy Sativaday Alex:)
so it is the one on the left! I knew it:)

Happy Skunkday Alex:)
I can't wait to see the U scrog in action either:bitingnails::bitingnails::nomo::party::cheer::circle-of-love:

The Scrog set up....... Eventually il have my 400 watt hps hanging vertically in the middle of that a bit like the cfl on the next pik just different lol

image3515.jpg

They are exited about the 15l pots they can see

image3516.jpg

Alex that looks great!
But your plants need to be on the other side of the screen:)

They look good sir. Your skill and talent will have that screen filled before you know it!! And if for some reason it doesnt work out, You can always blaim me! Ive got broad shoulders sir.. ;)
Good Weed btw.

very nice scrog alex, the v scrog has to be the best scrog method as it lets the buds keep as close as possible to the light,

im so tempted to try it myself and fill a 3ft by 3ft space, i would possibly use just 2 strains to do it with, im sure id hit the same yields with a longer veg period, its going to be interesting following this scrog,

Back
Top Bottom